weird things about subaru

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Tsukemaru

Re: weird things about subaru

Post by Tsukemaru »

.hack//insanity wrote:ok weird things about subaru
1: she has the name of the car company and wears a blue dress the car companys main emblem is blue and 3 white stars
2: on the episode when she remembers when her and crim first met she is wearing a red dress insted of blue...... when did this change and y did it change :shock: :?
3: is it just me or has ne1 else noticed this
now im not a huge .hack sign fan, ive only seen like 4 episodes, but i did see one where it showed subaru (in rl) crying and u saw tear drops on her keyboard, but as you saw that part, she was ina wheelchair.
Tsukemaru

Post by Tsukemaru »

AuraTwilight wrote:Pfft. Please. you don't even exist in the same plane of existence as Tsukasa. And Tsukasa's a chick. So ha. Unless you're gonna kill Subaru and become a lesbian (and let me tape it) you're not getting Tsukasa.
LAUGH OUT F*****G LOUD!!! THATS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER HEARD!!! (let me tape it) XD XD XD :D :D XD :D
Tsukemaru

Post by Tsukemaru »

SnowManZero wrote:Reviving a dead topic here but that sign on top of subaru's head-if you look closely at it, you can almost say it is a wheelchair. i don't know, it might just be me but that's what i think.
Tsukasa_W.M wrote:
A weird thing about Subaru is the fact that she luvs Tsukasa.
Tsukasa is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She shall stay away from my guy
People like you creep the heck out me...

you are right,Temptress Lover. that is just simply creepy
I want to agree with both snow man and temptress, also dont forget tsukasa is like: always mizrable, cold, no emotion, slump, doesnt talk much, when he does talk to someone he doenst know it is normally something mean, and he is constantly depressed, i dont know how subaru likes him, its weird to me, i think its blasphemy
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

that changes later on.. sort of :)
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

Mephisto wrote:that changes later on.. sort of :)
yeah he goes from being all those thing's mentioed to all those thing's metioned and confident! :twisted:

beside's they spend alot of time together after the upside down dungeon where they become goodfriend's.... and then,more than just friend's. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

and does anyone know about what subaru meant by when she said that she was the one who was waiting? i asked this earlier and no-one has answerd with a definate response :?

randomanus noteus: i have just reached 300 post's*audience cheer's wildly while i make victory pose's* :twisted:
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

i don't have a clue :|
when did she said that, i'll go check later :)
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

when she cries...don't her tears fall on the keyboard and make that A in C major sound?

Is that what Mai heard? Subaru crying?
Kaoshima

Post by Kaoshima »

I don't think so, Mai hears it twice, remember? once when Tomonari was knocked out, and the second when she snuck in the club house w/ Tokuoka
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

As for the Subaru's tears = A in C Minor correlation, it's been confirmed that the A in C Minor note is produced when the boundaries between the World and the real world waver. Liminality between Man and Machine yeilding, basically. Since Subaru and Tsukasa have this wierd....empathic bond thingie going on, Tsukasa could've heard Subaru crying even if the sound didn't enter the headphones, producing the A in C Minor.
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

AuraTwilight wrote:As for the Subaru's tears = A in C Minor correlation, it's been confirmed that the A in C Minor note is produced when the boundaries between the World and the real world waver. Liminality between Man and Machine yeilding, basically. Since Subaru and Tsukasa have this wierd....empathic bond thingie going on, Tsukasa could've heard Subaru crying even if the sound didn't enter the headphones, producing the A in C Minor.
hmmmm
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Please don't quote people unless it's relevant. Don't just spam by putting "Hmmmmm."
Jakster

Post by Jakster »

AuraTwilight wrote:As for the Subaru's tears = A in C Minor correlation, it's been confirmed that the A in C Minor note is produced when the boundaries between the World and the real world waver. Liminality between Man and Machine yeilding, basically. Since Subaru and Tsukasa have this wierd....empathic bond thingie going on, Tsukasa could've heard Subaru crying even if the sound didn't enter the headphones, producing the A in C Minor.
Intresting...and also actually makes sense