What level is Tsukasa?

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Aura's Little Sister

Re: What level is Tsukasa?

Post by Aura's Little Sister »

Well,I guess he was level 1 or maybe an bit higher if he leveled up in that dungeon.He(Or should I say she?) was just starting the game when he got trapped in the game and fall in an coma and all that jazz....right?
Kitezer

Post by Kitezer »

Yes. I believe he did just start 'The World' when he entered into a coma. And if i remembered correctly that was a low level dungeon he was in at the beginning. So I'm guessing he was around level 4 or 5 when he fell into a coma and eventually got up to around 15-20. But I've always wondered, if that was a low level dungeon then what was Mimiru doing there? Wasn't she a pretty high level when she met Tsukasa?
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Well if you recall from .hack//Mutation, Bear and Mimiru, were going to meet in the dungeon where she first met Tsukasa, "Lonely ?Avoiding? Wavemaster" which I believe was level 32. If that is true, it also explains Mimiru's competence in the Carmina Gadelica dungeon. The way Tsukasa was able to get out of the dungeon was through Mimiru's clearing of the dungeon (she was solo, so she must have been at least level 40), unimpeded. Someone in the series said though that the Guardian was fighting for Tsukasa, winning the experience for him. It is hinted by the 5th episode Tsukasa is at a rather high level.

Tsukasa - Is it... is it my weakness?
Macha - ...
Tsukasa - My heart? I see, I guess a character of this level isn't really worth being protected.
Macha - ...
Tsukasa - I understand, I understand.

Of course this is going off of verbatim, though that is what my memory recalls. So it seems the rumor about the Guardian killing monster's, getting experience for Tsukasa was probably true.
Minato

Post by Minato »

Wavemasters are useless when not in a party because it takes time to cast spells. Unless you're fighting a monster one-on-one, it would be really difficult.

The copy of Tsukasa... If you recall in .Hack//Sign when they first go to NetSlum, there's all those copies of him floating around. It's possible Helba saved that data (Because Tsukasa was an interesting anomaly) and created the AI as a gift for Kite.

I just realized this, but... In the anime, isn't the area where Tsukasa and Mimiru meet in Theta server? But in the games, it's in Lambda? >>;; I could be mistaken, though.

Ether way, it's not in Delta so Tsukasa would have to be at least lvl20 to be in the Theta server. And we don't know how he got to the Gott Statue. It's possible Morganna put him there. But if he did get to the Gott Statue by himself, he'd have to be in the 40's for a Wavemaster to get through a dungeon by themselves.
Dantomane

Post by Dantomane »

I know this is off topic but I'm quite sure,everybody,that Tsukasa is a girl
because in the episode(s) were Tsukasa see's Subaru s/he looks quite thin (though yes boys can be thin) has his/her hair styled in a way that looks like how a girl would have it,and is wearing a skirt,so there.

(try to prove me otherwise and i'll probably believe you)
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Tsukasa the character, is Male, Morganna took advantage of this to mess with Tsukasa's head much later on in the series.