What level is Tsukasa?

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Essence of Transcendence

Post by Essence of Transcendence »

she was beaten easly with out her gardian so i guess it was low it seemd like she did not like to fight
StrikerSixx

Post by StrikerSixx »

Evain wrote:At the end of the anime, he has 2 be above lvl 20 becuase you would need a lot of SP 2 heal everyone. (Battle with his yellow monster) Most of them should be at 1k+ Hp when that battle takes place.
they could've just given him alot of sp restore items.
dominus_draconis

Post by dominus_draconis »

well, that and the fact that who knows what all more he could due thanks to morganna's help(she may have turned against her, but, she still likely had the powers)(wonder if the power to teleport without a chaos gate vanished after the death of morganna or if she kept it)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Tsukasa lost all of his powers after logging out.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

Guardian,game sense(comes with being a coma victem whos mind in active in the game),and the anti-need for a chaos gate,as well as anything a player could do beyond the system,was lost after she logged out.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

She technically lost the Guardian before he logged out.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

Evain wrote:At the end of the anime, he has 2 be above lvl 20 becuase you would need a lot of SP 2 heal everyone. (Battle with his yellow monster) Most of them should be at 1k+ Hp when that battle takes place.
heard of potions??
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

I doubt she was that high....
Shmittles The Poe

Post by Shmittles The Poe »

Back to the "healing potions" subject. Here's a crazy scenario. Since people could "avoid" portals in the Anime, couldn't he have just run around dungeons opening chests, selling those items? He could've also picked up some nice stat-up items... This is almost definitely not the case, but it's within the relm of possiblities.

Also, do we know that what he was using to heal the group in that late episodes was even his own magic? It shows him using his staff, but does that make a difference?

I haven't looked into this part, but when is it said that Tsukasa lost his powers after he logged out? It would make sense, but I hadn't heard that before. I know //gift was a joke, but he had them in it as kite stated. Anyway, like i said, I havn't looked into this part yet, so I really would like to know if it says that the his powers were lost.

And... where did the idea of him having no/infinite stats come from? Morgana just gave him a guardian and the ability to move between locations freely. He couldn't have simply "chosen" to aquire different illegal abilities. I'm not saying it isn't possible since... well, anything was possible when it came to that kid and morgana, but I do find the idea odd.

Anyway, to be completely on topic, I'd guess around lv 20. But since practically any level is within the relm of possibilities, nothing can be definite.
Har1992

Post by Har1992 »

he starts off at level 5 then as other charactors you can build up levels
Har1992

Post by Har1992 »

he starts off at level 5 then as other charactors you can build up levels
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

Har1992 wrote:he starts off at level 5 then as other charactors you can build up levels
....what?
Shmittles The Poe

Post by Shmittles The Poe »

The AI Tsukasa in the game can't be considered an accurate portrayal of the real Tsukasa for several reasons. It's been discussed already.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

AuraTwilight wrote:She technically lost the Guardian before he logged out.
The sense I'm referring to is that if guardian was still alive,it wouldn't have followed her once whe was out,even if she logged back in.

The AI Tsukasa in the game can't be considered an accurate portrayal of the real Tsukasa for several reasons. It's been discussed already.
Did we?I messed that.
But it's a good point none the less.
I'm going,as a personal guess,to say that he was level....26.
Don't ask me why,I've just got a feeling.
nobalar

Post by nobalar »

Also, do we know that what he was using to heal the group in that late episodes was even his own magic? It shows him using his staff, but does that make a difference?
Though, as stated before *I think by AT* he has no buttons to push. Meaning, he either A. knows how to use healing magic, or B. Is using potions. Since we don't actually see him taking out potions *which he would have to do since there is no potions to push* I would have to go with Option A.

Also, back tracking a bit. Tsukasa would have known right away of the series that he could feel damage. The first time we see him, he is slowly getting up, felling that gooey stuff on the floor. He also states later on that he can hear and smell. With that knowledge, Im sure that he would know that he would know if he got hit, it would hurt. So I don't buy the argument that we don't see him fighting as a symbol of his low level.

Now I have only seen .//Sign, so i have no idea what happend for sure before that. Ohh and greetings everyone :) Im new here
The .hack newbie

Post by The .hack newbie »

maybe tsukasa is level 0 in there series like a data drained monster is because she isnt able to fight and needs the guardian to protect her and she does defy alot of things about the system

*I know it sounds stupid so let the flaming BEGIN!*
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

1) Level 0 isn't possible. (Data Drain brings monsters to level 1)
2) Tsukasa can fight, he just sucks at it.
3)He defies things about the system, but statistics isn't one of them. According to the Tsukasa AI's statistics, his level should be 15 or 5 (forget which one).
4) "Tsukasa" is a he.
nobalar

Post by nobalar »

AuraTwilight wrote:1) Level 0 isn't possible. (Data Drain brings monsters to level 1)
3)He defies things about the system, but statistics isn't one of them. According to the Tsukasa AI's statistics, his level should be 15 or 5 (forget which one).
4) "Tsukasa" is a he.
He in game, she in rl. I usually in mmorpg's call then by what they are in rl rather than what gender there char is, but thats just me.
The .hack newbie

Post by The .hack newbie »

AuraTwilight wrote:1) Level 0 isn't possible. (Data Drain brings monsters to level 1)
4) "Tsukasa" is a he.
oh lol my bad but how many episodes are there i got to 19 then adult swim on demand took it off
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

The .hack newbie wrote:
4) "Tsukasa" is a he.
oh lol my bad but how many episodes are there i got to 19 then adult swim on demand took it off