Limited Edition DVD Question

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Ruuroga

Limited Edition DVD Question

Post by Ruuroga »

Hey! I'm new to the forums and I've been looking for this information everywhere! Google's been no help strangely and I decided to ask on here and see if anyone could help me out. I love .Hack and especially the music and have been picking up all the OST's I can get my hands on, I've got practically all of them and am trying to polish off my collection and I still need one of the main series CDs.

My question is this: does anyone know if the Vol. 2 CD that came with the 2nd limited edition DVD, Outcast, is the English pressing of the CD? I would pick up the Japanese one, but the other .Hack//Sign CDs I own are English presses and I want them all to be the same language if possible. If anyone can remember buying it and could let me know I would greatly appreciate it!

If anyone knows of a website you can purchase the English pressing of the Vol. 2 OST , I would appreciate it even more! I've been looking on and off for a few years at this point and would really like to get my hands on it. Thanks for any help anyone can offer me! :)