unision irony

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

xthform22

unision irony

Post by xthform22 »

isnt kinda funny how blackrose was talking to mimiru telling her that she would be the girl who was considered a legendary player then by G.U. time they all kind of knew those people from the origanl game(including blackrose) as the .hackers the people who helped to save The "World".
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: unision irony

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, it's funny, if you're like seven. It's not irony, Blackrose was making an informed statement because Mimiru literally didn't really do anything, when Blackrose was the partner of the guy who saved the entire game and INTERNET, and thus, as a member of the .hackers, is partly responsible for the continued survival of the human race.
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

well you didnt have to be so mean about it i mjust saying it kinda weird im sorry i didnt mean to use irony but i let my freind whos a lot younger then me type it cause i was doing something eslse he added it i just ment to say its weirdbut tsukasa was kinda famous for a bit and mimru was near him a lot im sorry
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

well you didnt have to be so mean about it i mjust saying it kinda weird im sorry i didnt mean to use irony but i let my freind whos a lot younger then me type it cause i was doing something eslse he added it i just ment to say its weirdbut tsukasa was kinda famous for a bit and mimru was near him a lot im sorry
If you think I'm being mean, you need to grow some backbone, apparently. I'm not being mean, I'm just blunt. I don't see any point in the futility of fake politeness and sugar-coated ass-kissing niceness that people haven't earned.
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

whatever
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Don't spam with single word comments, xthform22.
I'm going to just close this thread anyway, as it's clearly gotten way too off-topic.