Lost Interest...

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

heh. If you hated Liminality you're going to DESPISE Sign.
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Post by Rental Daughter »

Kite the TwinBlade wrote:When I bought Outbreak...it had a Liminality episode in it and it sucked so much!!! :evil: ....I lost so much interest that I dont think I ever wanna watch another crappy Liminality episode again....well...unless they actually play The World instead of jus talking about it....it jus riles me up inside.......
well...if you get //QUARANTINE make sure you check the //LIMINALITY OVA for //GIFT because //GIFT was great >.<
AuraTwilight wrote:heh. If you hated Liminality you're going to DESPISE Sign.
huh really? I didn't like //LIMINALITY as much but I loved //SIGN...
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

I didn't have a problem with them. I just love the series and the informtion. I'm watching a show with mature converstation and I like it. I think the conversation they have are very informative. Plus I like listening to "Edge" since the intro is cool.
The_Fallen_AI

Post by The_Fallen_AI »

I really liked the OVA... it actually inspired me even more as a Dot Hack fan.. I think.. you should look at how much it adds to the story and everything, and how much more you learn...[/b]
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

I love Liminality, I try to make it a ritual to at least watch the whole series once a month, there's always new information to be found, and some lost snippet's that I had forgotten. Though, in my opinion the character development is great, but one thing that always irked me about the series is Tokuoka's reasoning to why he was doing it.

Fear, that he failed to notice the problem, he doesn't say his daughter, or seem to even make passing mention of her? Of course this would make him appear a more "selfless" character in the eyes of the girl's. Could it be deciet? I have no idea, but if it weren't for his seemingly uncaring attitude towards his own daughter, he would be my favorite character.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

The movies weren't that bad. It actually gave you a look of what the outside world was like in the .Hack// series. and the music was good. Also the characters that were seen outside including Mr. Tokuoka ( I think that's how you spell his name) played a huge role in the series by uncovering what CC Corp was hiding thought they supposedly interrupted Kite fight against the final phase.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Karma wrote:
The_Fallen_AI wrote: I really liked the OVA... it actually inspired me even more as a Dot Hack fan..
I thought the OVA was quite boring (Either that or I wasn't paying attention). I mean, sure, it was quite informative (And I did get background information and a more understanding to the story than ever before), but I figured it could at least have more mystery in it (Just my opinion).
The biggest difference between liminality and the sign series is that liminality takes place completely on the outside. Perhaps you like more into the world instead?
Trik

Post by Trik »

I liked liminality... It was hawt...I also like the liminality song.. You know,"I'll be there, by your side, in your dreams of twilight" or something... Anyway, my favorite epsiodes were the second one and the fourth one... I watched the second one like a gazillion times XD
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Liminality is luscious :D

Liminality is Leet ^^

I love the show so very hard

It sometimes hurts my feet :O
Trik

Post by Trik »

Hykuus <3333

Liminality is sweet