Favorite episode

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Suyo

Favorite episode

Post by Suyo »

My favorite episode is "Party" the one with the riddles. sora is funny in that one.
"1, 2, 3, RED LIGHT!" lol :)

and the first episode with

A-20 (not sure if thats an actuall spoiler but..safe side)

she';s so stupid. liek when she first gets hit by that monster and mimiru is like "you have to heal after oen hit?!....or..two.." lol..the eyes might add to the humor >>
Sogan

Post by Sogan »

My favorite .hack//SIGN episode is defentely episode 6, Encounter, Sora is cool in that one, and i havn´t seen so many episodes yet, only 9, but I like it more & more or each episode! ^^

(and the 9th is cool to)

(.hack//SIGN or any other .hack// dosn´t excist in the contry where I live, so its hard to see any episodes without it taking time, and the only place I can get it is expensive)
Last edited by Sogan on Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

My favorite episode would probably be... Episode 15, or the episode about BT.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Hmmm.....I could have sworn that there was another topic just like this, but it is possible that it was deleted. :? Well....unless I stumble upon it, (which is doubtful) then I will keep this open. I can't remember at the moment what my favorite episode was, when I do remember it I'll edit it into this post.
PlayerKiller

Favoret episode

Post by PlayerKiller »

My favoret is when you see  Subaru in a weelchair I almost cried!
:(
The Terror Of Death

Post by The Terror Of Death »

i cant seem to decide which episode is my favorite, but here they are:

Promise(i think it was) when Sora is traveling to different fields trying to get some information on Tsukasa from other players and when he asks that wavemaster he replies "...on the message board" and then sora kills him

i cant remember the name of the episode but

mimiru and i cant remember who else was in the dungeon and they encounter a data bug, and then Balmung appears and then battles against it while the others leave (i think that was the only sign ep when balmung appears)

another episode (it may be the same as the other one) is when:

Sora and Silver Knight go try to find one of the "monsters with infinite HP" and when they find one, Sora attacks it and when he sees the monster regenerate its HP he runs and tries to make Silver Knight fight it alone

Those are from the same episode, I can't remember what the name is either. I'll try to look it up. Beowulf
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

my favorite episode was when arura woke up and Tsukasa could log out.
dothacker1189

Post by dothacker1189 »

my fav episode was 14 kuz of the way the feild they got to is set up its awesome to just pause it and lokk at da place
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Post by Rental Daughter »

I've never seen the episodes in the vol. 3 DVD because I don't have it :cry: but with all of you talking about "Party" makes me want to buy it even more (like I'm not already crazy about finding it in stores)...but for now...my favorite episode would have to be episode 19...I usually can't stand to see Tsukasa being hurt *hugs Tsukasa* but I thought the part where Morganna attacked Tsukasa was cool :mrgreen:
*Tsukasa*

Post by *Tsukasa* »

yah this topic is old kinda lol ill just bring it to life some. my favorite episode was castle or episode 20 (if that was the one where tsukasa got shredded to bits =P). i like the episodes with the most action and the most death and violence takes place =P that is what makes .hack//SIGN cool. it is dark and violent and cruel. ^^
Cellos-CBK

Re: Favorite episode

Post by Cellos-CBK »

Suyo wrote:My favorite episode is "Party" the one with the riddles. sora is funny in that one.
"1, 2, 3, RED LIGHT!" lol :)

and the first episode with

A-20 (not sure if thats an actuall spoiler but..safe side)

she';s so stupid. liek when she first gets hit by that monster and mimiru is like "you have to heal after oen hit?!....or..two.." lol..the eyes might add to the humor >>
I like that one it has a nice riddle in it.... But I liked the one with the grunty.. It was Touching T_T
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

My favorite's are 13 (Castle) 22 (Phantom) and 24 (Catastrophe) Some of these episode number's may change past 14, the DVD's count Evidence as episode 27 I like Phantom and Castle, because of well... Harald,, (Whom I'm unable to find his english voice actor listed anywhere!) Though his voice is good in the games, in .hack//Sign they chose the perfect voice for him. In Japanese I think his tone is too... hard, so to put it. I like Catastrophe, because of Macha's sacrifice to save the group.
d07_h4ck_3xp3r7_01
Overlord of Overlords
Overlord of Overlords
Location: With Takanori Nishikawa in PA sitting in the corner of a cirrcular room

Post by d07_h4ck_3xp3r7_01 »

episode 9 Epitath

when the poor grunty dies and sora meets mimiru
Reinsin

Post by Reinsin »

Episode 14 was my favorite for some reason
i thiink it was the upside-own dungeon :roll:
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Heheh, I actually just went and watched my favorite episodes today. And here they are!

Wanted - Ep. 4
Epitaph - Ep. 9
Twilight Eye - Ep. 13
Recollection - Ep. 18
Net Slum - Ep. 23

I like those five because they are my favorite animation style. But, if I had to pick one out of those five, I suppose Epitaph. The scene with Mimiru and Sora was especially enjoyable.
Reinsin

Post by Reinsin »

Karma wrote:
Reinsin wrote:Episode 14 was my favorite for some reason
i thiink it was the upside-own dungeon :roll:
The one with the upside-down dungeon was friggin' coolie (Not one of myf favorites, for it was kind of confusing at times, but I enjoyed it nonetheless)!
wasnt that confusing just gotta pay attention to some of the otherwise boring episodes and you know whats going on ( by boring i mean theyr standing around talking all episode)
pekerman

Post by pekerman »

The Terror Of Death wrote:i cant seem to decide which episode is my favorite, but here they are:

Promise(i think it was) when Sora is traveling to different fields trying to get some information on Tsukasa from other players and when he asks that wavemaster he replies "...on the message board" and then sora kills him

i cant remember the name of the episode but

mimiru and i cant remember who else was in the dungeon and they encounter a data bug, and then Balmung appears and then battles against it while the others leave (i think that was the only sign ep when balmung appears)

another episode (it may be the same as the other one) is when:

Sora and Silver Knight go try to find one of the "monsters with infinite HP" and when they find one, Sora attacks it and when he sees the monster regenerate its HP he runs and tries to make Silver Knight fight it alone

Those are from the same episode, I can't remember what the name is either. I'll try to look it up. Beowulf
I think that is the 22nd episode: Phantom. I like that too. I like the "Party" episode too.
Rare Item

Post by Rare Item »

When the meanie gave Tsukasa her sick grunty.
Boohoo! Marko! your donkey! nooo! T_T
Lady of the Azure Sky

Post by Lady of the Azure Sky »

That's also one of my favorites, but, I guess I like the one where Mimiru is waiting for Tsukasa in Dun Lorieag, and also the episode just before the one called "Net Slum", because it seems to clarify everyone's particular involvment with Tsukasa's case. Hmm....I wish I could attack the spring of the mist spirit like Tsukasa does in episode one. ^_^
Phantazy

Post by Phantazy »

That's tough.. I like pretty much all of them, really.

But I think my favorite one is where  Subaru gets attacked by Kaochin and meets Tsukasa in the dungeon. When she started crying and Tsukasa said he'd be right there.... *sniffle*
It's one of the only times an anime has ever nearly made me cry.

I also like the one about the baby grunty. Tsukasa's dedication to helping the grunty get better was really touching and I like the interaction between him and Mimiru at the end.