//sign DVD set

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Frozen Inferno

//sign DVD set

Post by Frozen Inferno »

So, I was browsin' around my local Best Buy, snoopin' around the Anime section as you'll so often find me, and I see they have the whole series for $40. Nothing fancy, but I was just curious, is this a good deal for the set (Since I only own the first DVD TT_TT)?
S1lentOp

Re: //sign DVD set

Post by S1lentOp »

If it was a hexagon-shaped box called "The Complete Collection," then yes, it is nice. Someone gave it to me for my birthday a few years ago. The only downside to either set is that neither come with Episode 28 - Unison, so you'll have to purchase the Limited Edition of the final DVD anyways if you want to have it.

Both of these sets have every episode but Episode 28.
ImageImage
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

Yeah that kind of sucked but I fortunately had the special edition of Terminus beforehand. They really should've added Intemizzo and Unison into the package deal... It only makes sense.
Crimson Blade

Post by Crimson Blade »

well that marketing and thats how they get more money, through cheap tactics :( .but luckily i got the Limited Edition of the final DVD.
Dead

Post by Dead »

They really should've added Intemizzo and Unison into the package deal... It only makes sense.
Mine Came With Intermezzo and Evidence, but you can easily watch Unison on youtube.

I bought the Hexagon for $150 at Suncoast, so $40 sounds like a great deal to me.

Does Anyone still have the little pendants it came with? Ive Lost The Grunty One, but Tsukasa and Mimiru are still present. A friend of mine who goes to Comic-cons and Otocons has this really big Milky Grunty Stuffed animal!and also A Keychain version of Noble Grunty! Theyre so CUTE!