Is this Bear's son?

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

etherealsinger

Post by etherealsinger »

Helbaworshipper wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:Again, BT and Crim didn't meet in real life. BT tried, but Crim turned her down.

She met him once I believe, since she mentions to him that she wants him to be like the 'Crim in the Real world.'

I /just/ finished watching episode 16, Conflict, and BT says to Crim [this is a paraphrase]:

"Then, maybe you shouldn't have come when I first asked you."

Crim answers, "I agree. But I made the final decision to meet offline. If you mistook that as something else, I'm sorry."

And somewhere else, he says something about "it's like what I said when I met you offline."

Something like that. xD -can't remember exactly- But they have, indeed, met offline.

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

She met him once I believe, since she mentions to him that she wants him to be like the 'Crim in the Real world.'
She said "Why can't you be more like Crim IN the Real World?" Meaning she wanted him to be more like his character in real life.
I /just/ finished watching episode 16, Conflict, and BT says to Crim [this is a paraphrase]:

Crim answers, "I agree. But I made the final decision to meet offline. If you mistook that as something else, I'm sorry."

And somewhere else, he says something about "it's like what I said when I met you offline."

Something like that. xD -can't remember exactly- But they have, indeed, met offline.
Just watched it. Didn't hear anything like that.
etherealsinger

Post by etherealsinger »

AuraTwilight wrote:

She said "Why can't you be more like Crim IN the Real World?" Meaning she wanted him to be more like his character in real life.

Just watched it. Didn't hear anything like that.

In Japanese or English? I was talking about the dub.
etherealsinger

Post by etherealsinger »

Sorry, no links.

Start around 10:15, and go to about 10:52-ish. Maybe this is me misinterpreting, but it sounds like they had met offline.

If I'm wrong, then, sorry for making such a big deal. ^^"""
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Thanks for the link, Singer. I'll warn you that linking to episodes of Sign is against the rules, but I won't hassle you too much since you're proving a point.

"But, I have no intention of bringing that relationship outside of here."
"I am interacting only with the character known as BT."
"The only exception is...Subaru."

The whole thing about "you shouldn't have come" and stuff probably refers to coming to that specific field, and/or entertaining the notion of coming to meet IRL.
etherealsinger

Post by etherealsinger »

AuraTwilight wrote:Thanks for the link, Singer. I'll warn you that linking to episodes of Sign is against the rules, but I won't hassle you too much since you're proving a point.

"But, I have no intention of bringing that relationship outside of here."
"I am interacting only with the character known as BT."
"The only exception is...Subaru."

The whole thing about "you shouldn't have come" and stuff probably refers to coming to that specific field, and/or entertaining the notion of coming to meet IRL.

Whoops. ^^" Sorry~

Well, okay. I've always interpreted that they did once.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

In Episode 22: (around 4:25 to 6:20)

BT and Bear are talking to eachother. BT talks about the first time she met Bear offline.

This indicates she's met him more than once offline.
Yashimiku

Post by Yashimiku »

BT And Crim Met Offline Once, But Got Rejected By Him. She Asked Again If He Wanted To Meet Her, And He Declined.

Bear And B.T. Are Not Husband And Wife. =]
Samuel

Post by Samuel »

The first chat between Bear and BT seemed had some hidden meaning.

Definitely not married but somethings going on.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Yet she never mentions loving him or any sort of sign of it. Maybe the actions could speak it if you looked into them.

Most of the time they're talking like close friends.
etherealsinger

Post by etherealsinger »

I think this has been quoted before in this thread, but...

From Bear's .hack//Wiki.
At the beginning of the anime he feels curious about Tsukasa, and begins to investigate him. BT, who apparently met him in the real world and is in love with him, tells him not to get involved with Tsukasa´s life unless he is willing to take responsibility for him.
Lawl. Dunno if it's accurate or not. But I'd like to beleive so.
Last edited by etherealsinger on Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

*Head + Wall*

What did I JUST TELL YOU five posts ago.

Apparently does not equal FACT.

I just gave you three different examples on why BT and Crim don't nessessarily, and probably haven't, met.
etherealsinger

Post by etherealsinger »

AuraTwilight wrote:*Head + Wall*

What did I JUST TELL YOU five posts ago.

Apparently does not equal FACT.

I just gave you three different examples on why BT and Crim don't nessessarily, and probably haven't, met.
But that post wasn't /about/ Crim and BT. 'Twas Bear and BT, from Bear's .hack//Wiki page. -goes to edit-

|D Thought I had written that before. Guess not.
Suyo

Post by Suyo »

Yes, it's his son asking for money (for a car, yes?) in Carmina Gadelica and Tsukasa interupts.

BT and Bear meat on the outside at least once.

BT is a whore and "falls in love" with Bear. . . and Krim. . .(it's her interest in Krim that makes me think she's a whore. . . sorry. I love BT, too, though~)

Funny story:

I want to like tomatoes so that I can order a BLT without the lettuce, all because of her <3
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Re: Is this Bear's son?

Don't put B.T. down...I'm under the impression she isn't that bad in profession.
Dead

Re:

Post by Dead »

shio wrote:BT could never be his wife cuz she shuts herself otu from the real world, for example if you watch the episode were it shows the clip of her in the real world she mopes around her house then throws away a class reunion invitation :?
That episode is about how she wanted to kill herself. It Starts off with her in her favorite field, Gloomy and Dark and Stormy. Throughout the episode she becomes more and more depressed due to everything that happens to her, like when she goes to meet Sora, and when Crim shoots her down, and by the time she almost gets Pk'ed shes to the point of offing herself when she asks Tsukasa What it feels like to die. Then Back in the real world she decides to go on after finding the high school Reunion with "GUESS WHO?" written on it. The same words tsukasa used to describe death.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I don't think she was really planning to kill herself, thought it's an interesting idea. Honestly, I think she asked Tsukasa what his death was like out of genuine curiosity, since she was about to die in the game and wondered how it'd be like for Tsukasa.

Besides, Atoli's more the suicidal one of the series.
Dead

Post by Dead »

Still, when she logs back in, she even Says: I think ill Go on Being B.T. a while longer...
I say it was Sucicide or Quitting the Game, but I lean more towards suicide.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I'd say quitting the game, since she specifically mentions B.T. instead of something like "Myself."