Skeith and Sora

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Keyaki

Skeith and Sora

Post by Keyaki »

:? This has been bothering me for a long time. Remember when Skeith put Sora into a coma by sealing him into his wand? ( which is basically just sealing Sora into Skeith). Why did he do it when just Data Draining Sora would put into a coma anyway :?:

In reference to GU's Terminal Disk when Skeith sealed Sora into his wand, they sorta became the first Epitaph-PC but backwards, instead of Skeith being inside Sora, Sora was inside SKeith.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Skeith did it on Morganna's command, who both wanted revenge and wanted Skeith to use Sora's form to wander around undetected to hunt Aura. It's elaborated upon in .hack//ZERO.
juunishi master

Post by juunishi master »

Morganna's said, "I will teach you that there is something worse than death..."

She said it before the wand appeared. Looks like she want to give a punishment that worse than just a Data Drain. She is so scary... Saying things like that...

Hehe.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

juunishi master wrote:Morganna's said, "I will teach you that there is something worse than death..."

She said it before the wand appeared. Looks like she want to give a punishment that worse than just a Data Drain. She is so scary... Saying things like that...

Hehe.
sounds more like a brat or a sore loser.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

AuraTwilight wrote:Skeith did it on Morganna's command, who both wanted revenge and wanted Skeith to use Sora's form to wander around undetected to hunt Aura. It's elaborated upon in .hack//ZERO.

OOOOOHHH i see. Thanks! That was clever. SOrry about the question i dont .Hack//ZERO does anyone know if i can get it in America?
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

Keyaki wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:Skeith did it on Morganna's command, who both wanted revenge and wanted Skeith to use Sora's form to wander around undetected to hunt Aura. It's elaborated upon in .hack//ZERO.

OOOOOHHH i see. Thanks! That was clever. SOrry about the question i dont .Hack//ZERO does anyone know if i can get it in America?
not sure there buddy sry.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Keyaki wrote:

Nope not a the moment. There is, however, a summary of it online.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

ShinoBee wrote:
Keyaki wrote:

Nope not a the moment. There is, however, a summary of it online.
ah....where?
BadRPiggy

Post by BadRPiggy »

You might want to try the dothack wiki it has everything (Worth mentioning.....mostly)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

You could also google "Helba's Gate", a pretty extensive fansite I used to frequent and help out.
Exactly. If you listen to Tsukasa's speech, Morganna is "The same. [She] uses power to make [Tsukasa] submit to [Her]. To make [Aura] submit to [her]." She's designed to be the worst mother figure possible, and what worse mother can there be but a child?
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

I'd say that you just killed Morganna's fanbase,but she never had one in the first place,so no damage done.
BadRPiggy

Post by BadRPiggy »

AuraTwilight wrote:You could also google "Helba's Gate", a pretty extensive fansite I used to frequent and help out.
Exactly. If you listen to Tsukasa's speech, Morganna is "The same. [She] uses power to make [Tsukasa] submit to [Her]. To make [Aura] submit to [her]." She's designed to be the worst mother figure possible, and what worse mother can there be but a child?
I got a worse mother!!! An armless squirrel.
juunishi master

Post by juunishi master »

Morganna always uses her power, doesn't she? A type of cruel dictator or something like that.

Well, power will make everything goes easy. Just torture someone and you might get what you want. It's a very primitive logic.

Hehe.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

She plays mind games,and does it well,then resorts to her power when the mind games fall apart,which they only did becasue she let Tsukasa interact with her friends,although this was a part of what she wanted.
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

Too bad it went horribly wrong. Tsukasa used his friends as his strength, bypassing the fear of Morgannas power.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Exactly. Morganna's just like my own moth-....er...

Sigh...
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Rengeki wrote:Too bad it went horribly wrong. Tsukasa used his friends as his strength, bypassing the fear of Morgannas power.
That's what I'm saying.
She wanted Tsukasa to get close to them,then she would separate them or fill him with mistrust,to reflet onto Aura,but it was the ultimate death of her....well....ok,mabye not ULTIMATLY.....but you know what I mean....

AuraTwilight wrote:Exactly. Morganna's just like my own moth-....er...

Sigh...
I'm not sure what the story here is,but you have my sympathy if the situation deems it worthy.
I'm not sure if it's what your implyingbut i know what it's like to be in various situations with family,wether it be death or mistreatment,so if you are serious when posting that,again,you have my sympathy towards your problem,whatever it may be.
As well as that of the rest of the board,I'm sure.

forgive me if I seem to be a bit overdramatic about this.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

BadRPiggy wrote:You might want to try the dothack wiki it has everything (Worth mentioning.....mostly)
I know. I lways go on Dothack/wiki
Daichi

Re: Skeith and Sora

Post by Daichi »

Keyaki wrote::? This has been bothering me for a long time. Remember when Skeith put Sora into a coma by sealing him into his wand? ( which is basically just sealing Sora into Skeith). Why did he do it when just Data Draining Sora would put into a coma anyway :?:

In reference to GU's Terminal Disk when Skeith sealed Sora into his wand, they sorta became the first Epitaph-PC but backwards, instead of Skeith being inside Sora, Sora was inside SKeith.
dosent that indicate that SKEITH was the first PC-user??
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

In a a away of speaking,yes,he was.