show.hack on Cartoon network

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

streed

Post by streed »

Yeah me too I stayed up late and taped them also, but my parents didn't watch it with me, most of the time I fell asleep.
thefullmetalalchemist

Post by thefullmetalalchemist »

my luck ran out, i never got into the series until after it went away :cry: they should play it again so i can see, i'm to poor to buy the dvd box set, though i will buy it eventually
dothacker1189

Post by dothacker1189 »

i hate the network it was always on saturdays and then they took it off the night i first lerned they switched from sat. to fri. kuz of [as] i saw the last episode then they started doin .hack//dusk
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

It is on adultswim on demand for digital cable if you have it, but it's up to episode 21 already.
Guardian Ubiquitous

Post by Guardian Ubiquitous »

Access wrote:If you have such a desire to watch it more, purchase the DVDs and watch the episodes over and over.

There's more to the world than just .hack. Showing it all the time would kill the value of it as a whole. No matter how bad the "suspense" is for the next episode. God forbid, you have to wait.

People are so damn impatient these days, it's ridiculous.
I fully agree.

If you're not patiant enough for the next episode, just go out and buy the DVDs. With DVDs, you don't need to wait (oh, the humanity!!! :twisted: ) for the next episode to air. They are also good if you miss an episode. Also, with DVDs you can watch the series at your own pace. (I kept missing episodes when SIGN was airing on its first run, then I missed a few on the second run, so I got the DVDs and watch an episode every few nights; that way I was able to view the series at my own pace.)

Also, the best part of waiting is the suspense. That way you have something good to look forward to if you have a very crummy week and need cheering up.

Why must people rush everything?
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

As much as some people would like to see .hack on every single day. I wouldn't watch. Good things come in moderation. If you try to take in everything at once, you'll be left with nothing in no time fast.

I own the 3 dvd boxset with the extra episodes. :D

Regardless of that, I would be more compelled to watch .hack if it aired once or twice a week then I would if it aired each and every day. Besides, I think the show will last longer this way. :P
beginner

Post by beginner »

CN repeated .hack//sign around 2-6 times.
Username_Balmung_

Post by Username_Balmung_ »

Umm. sry if this is off topic or in any way offensive but r they still giving SIGN in any station
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

HikaruNeko wrote:I think theres 28 episodes. But either way, I'm just going to buy it real soon. Even if i didn't i wouldnt want it to be on everyday. I love rurouni kenshin but guess what? They aired it every day. It got old for a while.
(but then a few months ago i got back into it and i bought the entire series cause you just gotta love RK. ^.^ but still.
There is 29 if you add in GIFT.
HeavyBladeRena

Post by HeavyBladeRena »

I personally like the timeslot on fridays. The reason why is that it gives kids who go to school a chance to see something that.... They can see it without having to stay up late every night if it was on every day. Since it's only on fridays and nobody really goes to school on saturday it's a good timeslot for the fans of .hack of all ages. To me I like the time slot also as it means I don't have to stay up late every night which is not fun to do when you have massive amounts of college reports due.

I think every friday is good also because that way you won't have a bigger chance of missing and episode.
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Post by Rental Daughter »

well maybe not everyday...just every friday...but not at 1:30 am (saturday)...I always have to record it to watch it >.< I just wanna be able to watch it without having to record it :( but I wish they would show //SIGN instead of //LOTTB because they keep showing //LOTTB...I think that was the 6th time they repeated the season...it's getting annoying :evil: I sent them 3 e-mails telling them to replace it...I hope they listen to me 8)
Uther

Post by Uther »

I would like it back once a week at a good time. And if they show it everyday it better be at a good time and they should only show it on everyday once or else it just kills it.