Odd Question...

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Baldazzar

Post by Baldazzar »

I'm rewatching the series right now actually. I'm near the end of the first disc. If see it, I'll let you know.
Baldazzar

Post by Baldazzar »

I think I would have remembered if it had already happened. Tsukasa makes a pretty big deal about items. He doesn't want others to give him anything and he doesn't want to upgrade his weapon (he gives Mimiru a mythril staff even though she can't use it, he just doesn't want it). The only items I've seen in Tsukasa's hand (other than his staff) have been the dragon coin from the event he, bear, and mimiru finished, the purple cherry for the sick grunty, and the sprite ocarina he uses to ditch out on people repeatedly.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Mimiru also hands A20 a potion in her first debut showing it up close and detailed.
Baldazzar

Post by Baldazzar »

Yes, there was A-20. If you want I can try to go back to that episode and find the name for you. I also have Legend of the Twilight DVDs which I was planning on watching after Sign.
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

In Legend of the Twilight Braclelet, Rena gave a Health Drink to Shuugo. I know it was atleast in the manga.