Macha, Cubia,Tarvos whats next?

Post by Phase 1: Haseo »

Part 4 is up setting me!
I fought Macha.
Then Cubia.
Then i'm at Tarvos right now!!!1
I hope this game isn't to short!!!!!
I'm about to fight Tarvos!
What should i bring and how long until i fight Cubia again??
AFK

Post by AFK »

You'll fight him once more. He dies, then it's final boss time, nothin inbetween. Good luck on Corbenik, You're gonna need it.

As for Tarvos, bring some healing Items, and a bunch of Ressurects. If you have any equipment with Rip Maen, bring that too.
zaffax
Location: Making the greatest innovations in security since the can of woop ass.

Post by zaffax »

For me, Tarvos was the hardest enemy in part four. I was even able to defeat corbenik without restocking as I recall. Tarvos on the other hand kept waring me out by autokilling my players every 2 minutes. Not only that, but when I died, blackrose kept refusing to heal me. Took me about 3-4 times to beat him.
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

I beat Tarvos without much trouble...Corbenik was the hard one for me. My party members kept dying. I used up so many items in a desperate attempt to survive.
I dont understand how u could not have trouble with him. I mean, he is the final boss.
Multi-edge

Post by Multi-edge »

Corbineck. Pwnd. Just attack and stay healed and your pimped.
Tarvos. Little trouble. I had a few close calls, but just stay healed and attack.
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

LOL.
I hate the Magus and Tarvos battles, because both have instant kill moves.
kieferbrennan

Post by kieferbrennan »

with the exception of corbenik I didn't have much trouble defeating any of the main storyline bosses ( the 8 phases and cubia) I beat them all on my first try. Seriously, I think Tarvos was easy compared to corenik he was a breeze, although it did take a little while.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

macha war a pain. not because of her "fall-in-love" attack. (i pwnd my party), but the skill drain earthquake. it took me 5 minutes to figure it out.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

macha war a pain. not because of her "fall-in-love" attack. (i pwnd my party), but the skill drain earthquake. it took me 5 minutes to figure it out.
Rengeki

Post by Rengeki »

5 mins?

Dont double post...
Marauder_44

Post by Marauder_44 »

the only bosses i had trouble with were Skeith and Corbenic
corbanic casue he took so long to kill, and skeith couse he looked so cool when he fights i wasnt paying much attention to my health...
-Loveless-

Post by -Loveless- »

Macha. Still can't get pass her. Such a b!tch! >_< I thought that Skeith-er was the easiest. Yup. Skeith-er.
AFK

Post by AFK »

Gorre was the worst... It's hard to force him to get a protect break, especially since it had 2 heads that had to be dealt a load of damage each.
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

Oh, you're gonna be in for A LOT of virus core hunting very soon.

Oh and the 2nd Cubia dungeon is difficult.
Rengeki

Post by Rengeki »

Not if ur at a high lvl...
And with the right party.
Vlaidmare
Location: Meeting with the Fates at Delta Hidden Forbidden Destiny Blade.

Post by Vlaidmare »

The only actual boss I had trouble with was Skeith on the first game, I beat everyone else on my first try, I had like, max of all healing items, so I was good. xD I had like, a level 90 party too... so, that helped. xD
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

Yeah. It's short. Unless you don't have the cores. Which you don't. In which case, it's not going to be mutation-short.

Off-topic: Tarvos, Macha, Skeith, and Final Cubia were the hardest fights for me in that order (great to least, though all hard). Every other one I beat on first attempt, Corbenik was the easiest of them all. I didn't die once. Tarvos was the one that made me cry. Literally. Or not. The world may never know.EDIT: And Gorre's health was linked between the two. They both ate out of the same cookie jar if you catch what I'm saying.
Kururu

Post by Kururu »

Oddly enough, Corbenik was one of the easiest for me. Aside from the occasional "WHATTHEHECK!?!" all I had to do was make Mistral constantly use a summon (Yarthkins Rf, I think it was), and it was cake. I actually liked Corbenik more than most of the others because it had so much variety: usually my phase battles lasted upwards of half an hour and were very redundant.

I've never had any real trouble with Cubia, it just annoyed me that I'd have to beat up the Cubia cores like 4 times before he ran away. The final battle with Cubia wasn't even that stressful for me. Again, with help from Mistral, it wasn't too bad.

The hardest phase, I'd have to say, was Gorre. I remember having a lot of trouble with the magic versus physical tolerance or something, just to find out later that it didn't matter which rock I attacked because they shared HP. Rargh, was I mad.