The Elusive Keyword

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Lady of the Azure Sky

The Elusive Keyword

Post by Lady of the Azure Sky »

Hello, I guess this is my first post of these boards, but I didn't know what else to do. I'm level 99 in Quarantine, and have only been able to get to level 9 of this last dungeon (see title for keyword) before getting a system error. (You know the one with all those data bugs and 15 levels). I've read most of the online guides...and they didn't have anything really usefull to say. I use faries orbs to see where I can avoid fights, and I always let Kite kill any already drained monsters with physical attacks... I usually invite Helba and Elk for this (I've failed 3 times now- once with Balmung, once with Sora), and they serve merely for healing purposes. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Has anyone gotten to the last level without dying? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Lady of the Azure Sky on Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Airon

Post by Airon »

http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic. ... highlight=
already a topic all nice and ready like little ceasars pizza.
Lady of the Azure Sky

Thank you. :D *reads entire thread* that was fairly useful. I'll try getting that weapon for Elk. You and many others seemed to have done it, so it must be possible. By the way... I've checked through my entire list of Keyword 'B's and I don't have 'Elusive' on the list. Anyone know why this might be? I've used the data flag for every game since mutation. :?
Vargus the Green Flame

Post by Vargus the Green Flame »

Bring Helba and Balmung in for this fight. Have Balmung use a water type weapon while helba will act as a healer and a mage user. Keep using fairy orbs to scout out the dungeon, and stay clear of battles. It might not help but go ahead and try to use drain arc so that you dont waste your data drain cababilities. The whole dungeon will be a struggle between red and Dark red on your warning screen so keep at it. Hopew you make it.
Dot-Hack-Rocks

Post by Dot-Hack-Rocks »

Vargus the Green Flame wrote:Bring Helba and Balmung in for this fight. Have Balmung use a water type weapon while helba will act as a healer and a mage user. Keep using fairy orbs to scout out the dungeon, and stay clear of battles. It might not help but go ahead and try to use drain arc so that you dont waste your data drain cababilities. The whole dungeon will be a struggle between red and Dark red on your warning screen so keep at it. Hopew you make it.
You cannot do that since YOU NEED ELK
when you do this mission.
Lady of the Azure Sky

It's alright, really. ^_^ I completed the dungeon last night- and it was mostly luck that got me to level 15 when more non-data bug monsters showed up where there had been three data bugs before. Still, I'd like to know about that missing 'Elusive' keyword...is there maybe some sidequest that gives you that part 'B' keyword?-- because I already have the parts 'A' and 'C' keywords for 'Reincarnated Elusive Lyric Poet.'
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

You get Elusive by getting to the QUARANTINE Goblin Tag matches.
Lady of the Azure Sky

I see, I thought it might be something like that.--Thanks! Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do.
EnergyBolt2

Post by EnergyBolt2 »

Lady of the Azure Sky wrote:It's alright, really. ^_^ I completed the dungeon last night- and it was mostly luck that got me to level 15 when more non-data bug monsters showed up where there had been three data bugs before. Still, I'd like to know about that missing 'Elusive' keyword...is there maybe some sidequest that gives you that part 'B' keyword?-- because I already have the parts 'A' and 'C' keywords for 'Reincarnated Elusive Lyric Poet.'
wait is 'reincarnated elusive lyric poet' some sort of secret dungeon cuz im not done with quarantine...but i got to the 6th floor... is there something special about the dungeon?
silabus

Post by silabus »

the best weapons are there an if ywin you canuse Mia again.... wow all that problem for nothing
Alboro

Post by Alboro »

I've completed the dungeon I believe, its been a long time. And at the end of it I believe you get the real ending to the game, the one with, im sorry dont know how to use the spoiler codes, anyways, with Mia and how she returns to the world. Im not exactly sure if its the same dungeon though.
KiteAvatars

Post by KiteAvatars »

i'm only lvl 86 :shock:
Stacatto

Post by Stacatto »

>.>