Data Bugs
5%
Other
6%

Total votes: 96

Phase One: Skeith

Hardest Boss Battle

Post by Phase One: Skeith »

To tell you the truth I never had a hard time with any of the boss battles.

Apart from a few data bugs in Infection and Skeith himself I never really got frustrated over any boss battle.

The only thing I do have a problem with is they are waaay to long......
bredan

Post by bredan »

cubia
Airon

Post by Airon »

even though cubia gave me trouble at first i eventually beat him without trouble, tarvos however actually scared me and so i consider him the hardest.
blackphoenix

Post by blackphoenix »

Skeith gave me the most trouble the first time I've played the game, so Skeith gets the vote...Cubia was more of a nuisance because I didn't realize he   changed defenses until 30 minutes in the fight (I don't think I've lost a fight to Cubia, yet). A close second would be Macha  because of the charm attack she uses. That almost always screws me over...
Dimitri

Post by Dimitri »

my first time through the game: skeith, because i didnt know to data drain him so i fought for a LONG time, cubia was kinda hard the first time i went through as well but not unbeatable, the second time a came prepared....not even cubia can take 20 summoning spells :twisted:
CRtwenty

Post by CRtwenty »

Tarvos, imo.
Reon

Post by Reon »

blackphoenix wrote: A close second would be Macha  because of the charm attack she uses. That almost always screws me over...
Thats why i choose Macha.
freedom31

Post by freedom31 »

my vote: skeith i kept on dieing cause of his wand attacks
it could of been cubia too cause kpt on only attakin the main core and nothin else, the core kept on healing until i relize it was the dam repth core and i wasted a whole hour just to find that out
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Skeith was probably one of the hardest bosses I've found so far in .Hack//. I lost to him five time and on my sixth try I was finally able to beat him.
theworld

Post by theworld »

skeith without a doubt

but also the databug monster that you have to fight with balmung (.hack//outbreak) until i fight it with magical attacks...
Ritrox

Post by Ritrox »

Gorre. I could never tell the Physical defence from the Magical defence so I ended up dieing the first 14. The next 14 times I died was because Gorre did some rapid fire data drain. By the time the fight was over, the healing stuff began to take effect. too bad we were all dead
Pluto's Kiss

Post by Pluto's Kiss »

I'm gonna say Skeith.

I didn't find any of the boss battles really hard in the games; however, Skeith was the one that lasted the longest. >_>
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

I've only played Quarantine, but so far, when I was level 89 and tried to verse some Fir Maidens and Dark Lords, I got PWNED.

I didn't die in the game once, but whenever I went to: Cracked, Traveler's, Corridor

I GOT OWNED
Airon

Post by Airon »

thank god for ap do.
any ways maybe skeith was harder cause you were weaker when you fought him, isn't skeith considered lvl 99?
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

not by any means is he lv 99...at the end of Infection, go fight a level 50 monster and see how quick you die.
Dimitri

Post by Dimitri »

Bryce_P wrote:not by any means is he lv 99...at the end of Infection, go fight a level 50 monster and see how quick you die.
hehehe, if you have good spells it doesnt matter how weak you are
Airon

Post by Airon »

skeiths power may not be level 99 but is he considered lvl 99 cuz looking back on the previous phases most of them got easier the more i fought them, except for tarvos.
Phase One: Skeith

Post by Phase One: Skeith »

hmmm, I don't remeber ever having a hard time with Tarvos.....
dothacker06

Post by dothacker06 »

The first time that I played .hack Skeith was the hardest. Probably because I was a begginner and I had to train a lot to get to the right level. He was killing me with just one swipe of his wand. After buying 60 resurrects I finally beat him ( I gave my party members about 25 each).
Airon

Post by Airon »

also, unlike the other phases, skeith is humanoid and attacks like one, unlike the others that just floated around.