Who's your party

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

d5t

Who's your party

Post by d5t »

Who's your party in Outbreak. Mine is Balmung, Sanguro and ofcourse Kite. Sanjuro is my main healer and balmung and kite are the offense. Although,   I would of used mistral as my healer, but she's pregnant!
OrangeSlice

Post by OrangeSlice »

I used Mistral until I got Elk, he's now my main wavemaster. then I use Sanjuro, BlackRose, Gardenia, Natsume, and of course Kite. Regularly you will see me using Kite/Sanjuro/Elk or Kite/Gardenia/BlackRose. all of the above listed characters have been leveled up though. Of course I just got Outbreak today :P
d5t

Post by d5t »

I changed my party--- Now I frequently Use Blackrose, wiseman, and kite. Wiseman for healing, Blackrose for strenght.
SilverMaiden

Post by SilverMaiden »

I like to use Kite, Wiseman, and Gardenia. But I also like to use everybody so I change the third person. I always have to have a Wavemaster though. I really missed Elk in Outbreak that's for sure, he is my absolute favorite.
d5t

Post by d5t »

Ok. Update. I beat the game with Blackrose, Balmung, and Kite. Balmung was on the defensive side --the healer and blackrose was the offensive. I did hit and runs, healed when needed, replinished SP when needed etc.
dothackfreak

Post by dothackfreak »

i dont even have mutation none the less outbreak :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
LunaChan

Post by LunaChan »

dothackfreak wrote:i dont even have mutation none the less outbreak :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Don't feel bad. I don't have anything besides part one (finances don't allow it). [/off-topic] XD
dothackfreak

Post by dothackfreak »

LunaChan wrote:
dothackfreak wrote:i dont even have mutation none the less outbreak :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Don't feel bad. I don't have anything besides part one (finances don't allow it). [/off-topic] XD
yeah i wish i had the money and the ability to drive so i can go buy my own games. anyways back to being on topic, i use blackrose and gardinia a lot. they usu have the highest attack power.
LunaChan

Post by LunaChan »

I like using Piros (surprise!) and BlackRose whenever I'm following the story line. When I'm just slacking off, or buliding up levels, I use Sanjuro and Natsume
dothackfreak

Post by dothackfreak »

i dont like to use natsume. she reminds me of a hyper cheerleader. :roll: and piros is good for high level areas.
OrangeSlice

Post by OrangeSlice »

piros's voice in both the english and the japanese annoys the hell out of me.
dothackfreak

Post by dothackfreak »

OrangeSlice wrote:piros's voice in both the english and the japanese annoys the hell out of me.
it's the whole old english thing that get me.
dothackfreak

Post by dothackfreak »

yeah but if he starts srcreaming "Ye of little faith!" or something like that then i'm never going to use him again.
Mentalchaos128

Post by Mentalchaos128 »

Natsume dies too much. Maybe my copy is defective, but she alway dies.
Piros is... a little kid trying to be a knight. But he's awesome. I personally prefer Terajima Ryoko...
Kite is extremely annoying. I wish I could play as an Orca-like guy.
I usually take Kite (duh), Wiseman/Mistral, and Blackrose/Balmung.
Wiseman's my favorite. :)
OrangeSlice

Post by OrangeSlice »

Mentalchaos128 wrote:Piros is... a little kid trying to be a knight. But he's awesome.
  Piros is an employee for CC Co.
Last edited by OrangeSlice on Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrangeSlice

Post by OrangeSlice »

why dont you sign up instead of posting as a guest.
Kenley

Post by Kenley »

I like using Balmung and Wiseman with Kite. I had to change some of Balmung's armor though because he was so weak against fire attacks.

I liked using BlackRose and Gardenia in mutation, but suddenly Gardenia just wasn't cutting it and Balmung and/or BlackRose just took her place.
Maha//Hacker

Post by Maha//Hacker »

i'm no guest! i'm Maha//Hacker...it just wouldn't let me log in last time!
sae

Post by sae »

My parties (in order of most used:)
Blackrose/Mistral: I used these two a lot,  but now that Mistral's having a baby... (damn house wife. she was so fun ;.; ...)

Blackrose/Balmnug: well, since Mistral's gone...I might as well use Balmug. Balmung is there for fighting+healing, and Blackrose is there for strengthening up+fighting

Balmung/Wiseman: same as above for Balmung. Wiseman is there for more healing, though...and magicness..

Sanjuro/Nuke: sort of my "off" party that I take to clear out dungeons and use when Balmug and Blackrose aren't available. Both of them are pretty much there for healing and fighting...

Ryoko/Balmung: Ryoko was just a newbie when I got her, but she's about level 50 for me now! I really worked on her, and glad I did. But because she's still lacking level-wise, Balmung is there for reassurance.

Edited by OrangeSlice: someone didn't use the spoiler tag
Mia

Post by Mia »

For Outbreak..
it would be Sanjuro/Blackrose..I always use them for the phases fight.

But when visiting dungeons or leveling up,its either Wiseman/Blackrose or Wiseman/Sanjuro.I also take other players along with me so they can be at an even level where I am at.