Data Draining The Bonus Boss: IMPOSSIBLE!

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Kyle1818

Post by Kyle1818 »

hay, i finaly dd it when i started a new game, on my first try i used magic attacks on it and it protection broke(and this was after about 10 other tries on my other game befor i finaly gave up). The golden yasha is a good weapon but you realy don't want to use it at the begining of Quarintine with all of the wood monsters around.(so anoying :evil: )

and for the spell level, you can only get up to lv.3 in Outbreak and up to lv.4 in Quarintine.(it seems like only Wavemasters can have lv.4 spells, but im not to shuer)
Zak

Post by Zak »

Not just the summons. Anything starting with "Pha" or "Phal", i.e. PhaVak Don, PhaJuk Zot, etc.
To my knowledge those are only in Quarantine. Not even any scrolls have them. In fact, no scrolls at all have them... scrolls only go up to Lv3 magic, and summon scrolls only go up to Lv2!

EDIT: And yes, only Wavemaster attacks go up to level four. However, all classes are able to use magic, so there's no such thing really as a "Wavemaster exclusive" attack. But only magic spells go up to level four. Physical skills (which are each exclusive for their respective class, except Wavemaster) go to level three.

However, if you think really hard, I guess there are some level four magic spells that only exist on wands and nowhere else. And let's not forget Stuck?. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get someone like Kite to use a Pha summon. All of them can be used in the first two levels via scrolls, of course. And there are two ways for a non-Wavemaster to use a level 3 summon: Vulcan Rf found on "Prepare to Die" twin blade, and Yarthkins Rf found on "Celestial Robe" light body armor. But those are both in Quarantine anyway.
Of course there are some Pha non-summons found on some high-level light armor.

~Zak
Kyle1818

Post by Kyle1818 »

hay were is the Stuck? summon anyway i cant find it.
Zak

Post by Zak »

In Quarantine.

Go to Omega, Reincarnated Elusive Lyric Poet.
Get the item in the Gott Statue there (A Christmas Card).
Find Jutah and trade it with him for the Silent Bomber wand. That has Stuck?.

~Zak
Snake

Post by Snake »

I tried a couple times more to DD it and I was happy to see it go to protect break BUT Bulmung has to kill it right when I was about to DD it maybe I should try it again.
Dot-Hack-Rocks

Post by Dot-Hack-Rocks »

Zak wrote:In Quarantine.

~Zak
When i got that, i was totally bummed that later is really didnt do anything. i thought it was going to be hecka cool..
Zak

Post by Zak »

Dot-Hack-Rocks wrote:
Zak wrote:In Quarantine.

~Zak
When i got that, i was totally bummed that later is really didnt do anything. i thought it was going to be hecka cool..
You can make good use of it while doing Hidden Darkside Holy Ground, it's EXTREMELY helpful at times. *Cougharmorgeneralcough*
Dot-Hack-Rocks

Post by Dot-Hack-Rocks »

i beat that place before i got the staff. so, really, it didnt really matter.
hakubo

Re: Data Draining The Bonus Boss: IMPOSSIBLE!

Post by hakubo »

I dont have the second word elusive, whats up with that?
milliennium_fox

Re: Data Draining The Bonus Boss: IMPOSSIBLE!

Post by milliennium_fox »

Please don't post in threads 4 or more months old. If you'd like to make a post on that topic, feel free to make a new thread on it.