11%
Tarvos
7%
Corbineck
9%

Total votes: 148

blackphoenix

Post by blackphoenix »

Cubia is the "hidden" part of the wave. Wiseman said something about it near the end in Quarantine.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

But he's not... Part of the wave, that is. He doesn't seem to work for Morganna.
Dark Master Adonis

Post by Dark Master Adonis »

but black pheonix is simply stating that cubia has something to do with the wave. not stating that cubia is a part of the wave. your simply trying to argue the point. and considering that cubia has very deep connections with the wave then it's an acceptable answer.

my favs are skeith and corbenik
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Fair enough.
Razor

Post by Razor »

THE TERROR OF DEATH SKEITH Ph34r that name uhhh :P
Login_Tsukasa

Post by Login_Tsukasa »

I've only beaten four phases so far so this may change...

Fidchell! Sure he had a sucky character design (wth? I'm fighting a floating piece of cardboard? o_O;; ), but I loved how his techniches correlated with his designation of "The Prophet". Plus he had a creepy voice. I love it! The cutscene they show after the battle was cool too.

I'm noticing how everyone loves Skeith. He was a pain in my rear end, let me tell you! I must have died five times trying to beat him. Although he does look rather cool. One question though...

I believe the name of the dungeon is Lamda: Stalking Betrayed Nothingness. The one with Skeith's wand in it and Sora from .hack//sign. We all follow? Good!

At the end of .hack//sign, it shows a scene with Sora in Morganna's domain. Looking back at it, was Sora data-drained and turned into Skeith? Or at least, turned into the wand?
blackphoenix

Post by blackphoenix »

You only died 5 times???????

I died about 20 or so. Almost gave up on it until I finally managed to level up enough to take him down. I mostly like his attacks and theme.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

I believe the name of the dungeon is Lamda: Stalking Betrayed Nothingness. The one with Skeith's wand in it and Sora from .hack//sign. We all follow? Good!

At the end of .hack//sign, it shows a scene with Sora in Morganna's domain. Looking back at it, was Sora data-drained and turned into Skeith? Or at least, turned into the wand?
[/quote]

The reason for this is all explained in the .hack//ZERO threaad please people that is a reliable source of info.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

O_o...

I died only once on Skeith..
marthwmaster
The Fullglass Optimist
The Fullglass Optimist

Post by marthwmaster »

Xu Yuan wrote:The reason for this is all explained in the .hack//ZERO threaad please people that is a reliable source of info.
Excellent place to find unnecessary spoilers. >.>
Dark_sora

Post by Dark_sora »

hmm. skeith for sure because he took up the whole volume 1 just to find and beat him. it kinda freaked me out when i saw morganna go after sora and turn him into skeith though.
>Kai<

Post by >Kai< »

Skeith
VerusMaya II

Post by VerusMaya II »

Skeith has got to be my favourite. I personally think all the other Phases are ugly (with maybe the exception of Macha), and I'm a big fan of aesthetics, so a pretty character designs goes a long way with me. I realise the Phases aren't meant to be pretty or anything, but they could be less... ugly. Hahah.

Plus, Skeith is just so badass. 8)
takato

Post by takato »

i say skieth cause he's the only boss i still do this day have not beaten

i skipped to vol 2 cause i got so pissed off

but i only made it to him once

most of the time i dies before i got to him due to the fact that i didnt know that stupid fairy orbs worked inside as well as outside

so yea

skieth all the way
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Skeith cuz I only played/beat the first game, he looked cool, and he was pretty tough
The shining shadow

Post by The shining shadow »

To tell u the truth i had no problems with none of the pahases......i didnt even die once! to me the phases were aeasy.....i may still e in quarantine.but i still defeated 7 of them ..but seriously i dont know how can u die agianst the pahases........i have one more phase left but before i fight him i have to fight cubia......maybe the last one might be a challenge to me.but then again...i treat the phases as a normal data bu but with special strong move
d07_h4ck_3xp3r7_01
Overlord of Overlords
Overlord of Overlords
Location: With Takanori Nishikawa in PA sitting in the corner of a cirrcular room

Post by d07_h4ck_3xp3r7_01 »

Tarvos...defiantly Tarvos
Empanada

Post by Empanada »

Another vote for Skeith here. There's nothing like first impressions...

Not a handshake, or a friendly hello, just BOOM! Data Draaaaaaaain!
Orca, noooooooooo! :cry:
DarkBoySabata

Post by DarkBoySabata »

i say skeith cuz

1.he the first activate phase
2.the hardest boss
3.his wand
.hack// SIGN

Post by .hack// SIGN »

I have to say Macha.
Reasons being I love the depth of Macha's character.
We all know how Mia was in love, or obsessed, with aromatic grass.
Well, the reason being was that she was actually macha, and the Aromatic Grass contained missing data of her...so she instinctively tried to collect it.
..It kinda ties back with the tv series because if macha hadn't of taken that blade of grass from Tsukasa, maybe Mia wouldn't have really liked it that much.
(makes since to me)