Tarvos
7%
Corbineck
9%

Total votes: 148

SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

i just beat macha(with no antidotes/resotorative's and with about 15 bloody ressuerect's and everyone doing eighty or so damage) and it brought a tear to my eye. :cry:

i would say that macha was the equal of skeith.
ryot
Location: The Universe of the Four Gods protecting random strangers from an oversized blue Seiryu...

Post by ryot »

what about innis? he can make mirages. he`s cool too.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

innis was annoying.

tarvos hasn't got any vote's and for good reason, he was the most annoying piece of (bad word) in history!
Tsukemaru

Post by Tsukemaru »

well i dont know WHY people say skeith is hard... i beat him at level 28 in less than 6 minutes. it only took around 35 mages souls... uhh around 45 health drinks 20 health potions and at least a dozen ressurects (i had kite blackrose and elk) but relaly it was soooo easy. i like corbenik the best cause hes the only boss that is "somewhat" challenging. and where is Cubia? and Cubia core? where are they? arnt they considered bosses or "phases"?
KaenKasharion

Post by KaenKasharion »

All 'main-bosses' were easy, spare for Skeith.

That bloody phase got was was coming for him...
Dot-Hack-Rocks

Post by Dot-Hack-Rocks »

KaenKasharion wrote:All 'main-bosses' were easy, spare for Skeith.

That bloody phase got was was coming for him...
lol...well, it was mostly what he had coming for me..and i got it badly too. Real badly..but then i finally beat him..whew. :P
nekoryuuha
Location: Kurenai No Guntai headquarters. (Twilight's Sacred Holy Ground)

Post by nekoryuuha »

I'm between Skeith and Corbenik but I choose Corbenik. I mean Skeith was Cool but the only reason I had trouble the first time was because I was completly unprepared for a boss of any kind. Very few healing items, no antidotes or restoritives, and almost no reserects. Corbenik killed me the first time with preparations.
KaenKasharion

Post by KaenKasharion »

Tri_Edge1 wrote:not to be mean but how can u not be prepared for skeith? i mean the dungeon in which he is in is stated liek 50 millon times as skeithes lair so u'd think well i guess i better ready up for it then. so u say u had no clue that u where gonna fight skeith?
Some people, sadly, don't watch cutscenes anymore. They feel that the only thing fun about a game is the actual play time.
nekoryuuha
Location: Kurenai No Guntai headquarters. (Twilight's Sacred Holy Ground)

Post by nekoryuuha »

KaenKasharion wrote:
Tri_Edge1 wrote:not to be mean but how can u not be prepared for skeith? i mean the dungeon in which he is in is stated liek 50 millon times as skeithes lair so u'd think well i guess i better ready up for it then. so u say u had no clue that u where gonna fight skeith?
Some people, sadly, don't watch cutscenes anymore. They feel that the only thing fun about a game is the actual play time.
No I watched the cutscenes, I had a dense moment. I went in with the thought "After this one, I need to resupply myself." I saw the scene at the field and the foreshadowing effect didn't hit my for a while. I got to the bottom and 2 seconds before the scene with Aura my brain kicked in and basically yelled your bracelet was shining for a good reason, don't you think!!!!!!! It was at is time I said, "OH SHI-" Because I saw Aura and knew instantly I was 7 different kinds of ****ed up for the battle with Skeith. I simply just hoped for some luck and that I still had enough items to just go through, and then watched as my party was slowly but surely pwned by Skeith. On the plus side I did last for a good long time before I got pwned.
saiyukishine

Post by saiyukishine »

Skieth cause.....i always liked his red wand :D
Sora of Azure Shadow

Post by Sora of Azure Shadow »

Skeith because he was one of the hardest ones
blackphoenix

Post by blackphoenix »

Skeith's Data Drain move seems like it fits well with his character. His 8 Phase BGM was rather good, as well. Other than that, I really can't explain why Skeith is my favorite 8 Phase other than he seems stronger than the other phases.
Surge

Post by Surge »

I would have to say Tarvos is my favorite, mostly because of his attacks though there used to kill you I still like watching them
zozoR

Post by zozoR »

My vote goes to Skeith, he got the guts to DD Sora! >_<

Innis --> omg, it never gets to datadrain before i do!

Magus --> Likes the drop and roll thing, not for my liking

Fidscell --> "I supplyed Seymour with elemental wheels!".. nope..

Gorre --> .. i hate when it schemes in japanese T_T

Macha --> I always wanted to kill mia:)

Tarvos --> it protect restored 2 times, because it got protectbreak when it was about to change magic/psys resistant. took like 45 minuts!!

Corbineck --> I hate things i cant spell (copy/pasted this one)
Tri_Edge75

Post by Tri_Edge75 »

Skeith because he was the only real challenge for me. :twisted:
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Who doesn't love and hate the man(phase...thing) with the Red Wand, Nothing beats the Twilight Crucifix, hands down the most destructive phase, succeeding in it's new goal of getting Aura. As well teaching us nubs how to prepare for a real boss fight! Nothing beats a teacher like Skeith!
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Skeith wins at being the hardest boss, hands down. And I like challenges, so he's also my favorite. Also, he's the only one who doesn't look lame.
Dawn of the Warrior

Post by Dawn of the Warrior »

Skeith because he actually uses a weapon
blackphoenix

Post by blackphoenix »

After playing through the game again, I'd have to say that it's kinda a tie between Macha, Cubia (as he is related to "the wave"), and Tarvos. Skeith is cool as far as design and attacks, but he's rather weak and pathetic if you know his strategy....like all bosses. Skeith only attacks close targets (except for his one field attack, I think it was indignation, in which he doesn't use too often). Cubia is always a little different (as the Gorrema's, or whatever they are, always use different attack patterns and I believe they are random as to how they appear). Macha was pretty cool (don't ask why, I just liked the battle). Tarvos just had a cool BGM to fight to.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Cubia has little do do with the actual wave though...