Many Quarantine Questions <XD

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

angelicdragonpuppy

Many Quarantine Questions <XD

Post by angelicdragonpuppy »

Hello! I'm having some difficulty with after-ending bonus things. If you can't answer my questions, could you tell me places I could search for the answers...?
I checked the site's FAQs but couldn't find anything.

1) How do you get the 'elusive' key word?
2) Any tips for beating the golden goblins, 14th round? I've used speed boosts, physical attack boosts, physical uh... hit-more-often boosts, and still can't beat the accursed things DX
3) If you sold, say, a goblin item, is there any way to get it again to complete the item completion event?

Thanks much <:3
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Many Quarantine Questions <XD

Post by AuraTwilight »

hidora

Post by hidora »

I know that some people refuse to look at gameFAQs (dunno why, though), so:
angelicdragonpuppy wrote:2) Any tips for beating the golden goblins, 14th round? I've used speed boosts, physical attack boosts, physical uh... hit-more-often boosts, and still can't beat the accursed things DX
I don't know if there's an easier way, but I did this way with all the goblins on Quarantine:
  • Ap Do, Ap Corv, Ap Torv, Rig Geam (or the respective items). You can also use Dek Vorv and lower the element of the skill you're going to use against it (Dek Vakz, Dek Juka, etc).
  • A weapon with a Saber Dance-family skill (Red Flame, Orchid Strike, etc).
  • 2 party members: They'll be just targets (so you won't be target for all the magics the goblins will spam), since they won't be able to hit anybody. Also, Ap Do them :P
About the party members, you can also have them use a spell on one goblin (it'll reduce its speed for, like, 1sec) and then you run for it and hit the slowed goblin (if the goblin is immune to magic you can use Dek Vorma).
angelicdragonpuppy wrote:3) If you sold, say, a goblin item, is there any way to get it again to complete the item completion event?
No, you can't get it back if you sold it.
Wait, aren't the Gold Goblin items rare? The Item Completion Event requires only normal items, there's no need to have all the rare items.

I haven't played IMOQ for more than half an year, but I hope it helped '-'
angelicdragonpuppy

Post by angelicdragonpuppy »

Ah, thanks much! :)
And I have looked at gamefaqs, couldn't find what I need there though D: