OMG! It is real!

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

(Rumor)

OMG! It is real!

Post by (Rumor) »

I was just on youtube and I found this video that shows a real 3d .hack MMO! :shock: :shock: It looks so damn cool! I can't wait to see this go live! 8) :lol: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNFhjDx06ms
N3IWVC

Re: OMG! It is real!

Post by N3IWVC »

That was just posted yesterday here:
http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic. ... ee#p407180
Last edited by N3IWVC on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Rumor)

Post by (Rumor) »

Ack! I'm so sorry. Although I do think it deserves it's own topic cause it's that cool ^^
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

(Rumor) wrote:Ack! I'm so sorry. Although I do think it deserves it's own topic cause it's that cool ^^
It actually had it's own topic...surprises me that the mods moved it to the video section, like it was another AMV or random video D:

But maybe until some guy from that site asks for permission to make an own topic of that game, with specifications and all just like it happened with another fan-made The World MMO (which i haven't heard anything about in a while)...but well, last time people from cyberconnects were here, they weren't behaving correctly exactly and weren't welcomed here.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

It looks to me like it was done in a (rather impressive) 3D modeling program. I don't have sound on, so I can't discern from that, but I call fake until proven otherwise.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:It looks to me like it was done in a (rather impressive) 3D modeling program. I don't have sound on, so I can't discern from that, but I call fake until proven otherwise.
Hmmm...ಠ3ಠ

They have icons on the bottom (MMO-like), random stats on the top, a working Chaos Gate menu, and all in a window by itself called The World. It MIGHT be fake, and that sudden jump between choosing the Chaos Gate option to the "Bursting Passed Aqua Field" message is insanely fast and suspicious (shouldn't it load for a SECOND at least? or what, is it sending the files through at a speed of 1Gbps?), the work overall is so well done and set for a MMO that they could and should stop the trolling and start developing a real game. I'd say it has nothing more than the graphics, but it's real....of course, i have no proof other than video, but i want to believe :P

The sound is just a random file playing in the background, so it doesn't make a difference. However, it looks far too detailed to be a mere joke.