ajfjdj.

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

GyppyGirl2021

ajfjdj.

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Okay, I just beat Macha in //QUARANTINE. Honestly, I was surprised at how easy the fight was - in spite of two Suspicious Seductions, both of which ended with everyone but Kite dead, she didn't even target me until after BlackRose and Balmung (my party members for the fight) killed each other and were resurrected. XD

Note to self: Stay at safe distance to avoid damage from Macha herself, spam spells and have 99 of all healing and SP-increasing items in inventory. XD

Anyway, on to Omega: Cruel Vindictive Scars again. Any more tips for the coming Phase battles and/or Virus Cores I might need for future areas? D:
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Re: ajfjdj.

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Just be sure to Data Drain monsters (of varying sizes too) every now and then in order to keep your Virus Core count up. When I played through Quarantine recently, I had to actually sidetrack at one point so I could get enough Virus Cores for a protected area. And I needed a lot of 'em too; I usually don't let it get that bad. @_@
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Beware of Tarvos's excessive use of "Curse Death Play". One hit kills can become very, VERY aggrevating. Grab some snacks and drinks for the Corebenik battle, because no matter how powerful you are, it's still a LONG battle...

As for Virus Cores, just do what Anime Monkey mentioned, and spend time Data Draining various types of monsters ranging from all sizes. (Preferably small ones, since their so damn scarce.) =/
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I've said this a thousand times, but if you just give each party member 99 antidotes, resurrects, etc., and hammer the "heal!" chat command, most of the phases' abilities become all too useless. These things are priced for lvl 1 players and pretty affordable at this point. Healing is faster when you just leave it to the lightning-fast (and that's pretty much the only compliment you can give it) AI...
coslink

Post by coslink »

I generally stay well back from the epitaph action. Becuase if i'm caught up with the attacks with my 2 party members natsume and balmung, then theres no hope. So I stick to recovery and magic spells.

also, like what Kuukai said. Keep your stock up, I have 99 of everything (I sell alot of my items, and havn't cheated.) I always give my party members at least 10 of each before entering the purple misted rooms. ^_^