gah!

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Shuugo Kunisaki

gah!

Post by Shuugo Kunisaki »

okay i have had the last game fer a few months now andi am on hte 2nd dungeon on .hack//quarintine i can whoop everyhitng to easily! so it si hard to get certain virus cores form small monsters....becuase they dont have much health.......plz sumone tell me an area that would have strong small sized monsters i checked my ryu book/s fer like 2 hours and cant find anything!
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

Ouch :( , tough luck. Yeah, if you don't start from the begining, you miss ouut on a lot of things. Sorry, just go to a server and keep trying.
azazel

Post by azazel »

you could use an extremely low level weapon or spell available in one of the weaker servers, and hope for the best. i played through all three and got about halfway through four and realized i needed more virus cores so i had to hunt for them like that.
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

yeah i the lowest i could find when i ran into that problem is went back to mac anu and bought the amateur(sorry if spelt wrong) and use that
seraph

Post by seraph »

there are two rare weapons, gemini soul and nil & despair, that have negative attack power, if you can find those (sorry, i don't remember where they came from) that should make it easy to avoid killing the monsters