OutBreak:Well how do you change class?PLZ ANSWER!

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

LongArm

OutBreak:Well how do you change class?PLZ ANSWER!

Post by LongArm »

I dont want to be twin blade how can I switch (want to be longarm) or is it even possible if not why are there other weapons for other classes for sale

Edit:PLZ ASNWER because I see ppl who are wavemasters
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

:shock: wow.....you can't, but you can invite other class party members to join you. Wow :shock: .........Oh, and the other weapons are for trade and equiping your party with them. :shock:
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

I am sorry to tell you this, but you cannot change your chararcter class. Even though you may have changed the name, you are playing as the character "Kite." Kite's class is Twin Blade, and there is no way to change that. You see other weapons for sale and you are able to buy them, because that is what the shops sell. Shops will always sell items that you may not be able to use. The only reason why you see other characters that are different classes, is because the games are a simulated MMORPG. If the game really was a real version of "The World," and you did choose to be a Twin Blade, you would of course see other characters that chose to be a different character.