Tarvos

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Balmung2

Tarvos

Post by Balmung2 »

1. Who hates Tarvos?
2. I need help beating him. I had protect breaked him, after about an our, then I died, any good stratagies?
GameMaster5001

The Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything

Post by GameMaster5001 »

1. Who hates Tarvos?
2. I need help beating him. I had protect breaked him, after about an our, then I died, any good stratagies?

To both: 42.
...sorry, just saw the Hitchhiker's movie, which I have been anticipating ever since I saw it. To give you GOOD answers...

1. I don't hate him, he made me laugh what with the fact he's a giant harp with a spear through him, though he was annoying to PB.
2. Okay, here it is. First, get the STRONGEST physical person you have. I brought Balmung, if I remember. Then bring your BEST healer/mage. I brought Wiseman. Since Tarvos changes Tolerances quicker than the One Sin, you need hard-hitters on both.

If you are strong enough, after about 7-9 of his "Sink-Down-Pop-Up" moves, "Wave of Drop", he should PB. Data Drain him and assign your magic dude to just sit back and blast away with spells and healing abilities, have your physical dude use skills and healing abilities, and just wail on him. I beat Tarvos my first time...

Even though he kept Scapegoating me and impaling me with his crutch.
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

ok, thanx. I'll try again, even though that's basicly what I did the 1st time :P. Well, this time I'll try Balmung and Wiseman, the first time I brought Mistral and BR. Yes, I am a guy, I just like mistral, since she was like the only wavemaster you used in the 1st 2 games.

Mrraaaooorr....You must bring Blackrose, Man, Balmung rocks, and I cant even use him :'(. (rocks as in stats, on my game.)