Three Gobs?

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

robinton19

Three Gobs?

Post by robinton19 »

I was stuck on the first Martina until after I beat Outbreak, and now I'm stuck on Stehoney with three of em, and only one of me... I've read the walkthroughs... any help would be appreciated
Kite the TwinBlade

Post by Kite the TwinBlade »

iight..gobs get realy pesky after a while so I share your pain...fist of all you're gonna need 2 weapons...one of em is Rashou, which has a skill that you will need to put those lil critters to sleep..and the second one is Two Together, which has...well i forgot the name of the skill but it takes 70 SP from you but it takes alot of damage away..3 hits is all it takes to take a gob down but make sure that u do it quickly enough b4 the rest cast Ola Repth....also, bring about 10 artisan souls to recharge your SP.....Gobs get easy to kill usin these skillz...sumtimes ittl take a little bit to be able to get a gob to sleep but also, u might get it on the first try......jus stay on one gob tilhe dies...one at a time and remember...Paitients is a virtue.
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

another way is to buy some wood spells and use them on the goblins
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

Kite the TwinBlade wrote: iight..gobs get realy pesky after a while so I share your pain...fist of all you're gonna need 2 weapons...one of em is Rashou, which has a skill that you will need to put those lil critters to sleep..and the second one is Two Together, which has...well i forgot the name of the skill but it takes 70 SP from you but it takes alot of damage away..3 hits is all it takes to take a gob down but make sure that u do it quickly enough b4 the rest cast Ola Repth....also, bring about 10 artisan souls to recharge your SP.....Gobs get easy to kill usin these skillz...sumtimes ittl take a little bit to be able to get a gob to sleep but also, u might get it on the first try......jus stay on one gob tilhe dies...one at a time and remember...Paitients is a virtue.
The skill on Two Together is Lanceor Ch, a level one Thunder summons :D
robinton19

Post by robinton19 »

OK... thanks for that... now, where can I find those weapons, or from what monsters? I am trying to top up my Ryu Books in Outbreak, and still have to even beat the level 72 dungeon...
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

robinton19 wrote:OK... thanks for that... now, where can I find those weapons, or from what monsters? I am trying to top up my Ryu Books in Outbreak, and still have to even beat the level 72 dungeon...
on Outbreak it's the bonus boss you get after you beat the last Phase.

The keywords for it are: Lambda Pulsating Sea of cloud whale (these keywords just keep getting weirder and weirder!)
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

you get the two together from a watcher the one from the bonus boss is golden yasha
robinton19

Post by robinton19 »

you mean the one I had to beat with magic, but he has a magic immunity... oops lol
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

yeah but black death isn't really hard if you want the golden yasha's
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

robinton19 wrote:you mean the one I had to beat with magic, but he has a magic immunity... oops lol
exactly :)