Saving Sora?

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

SoraTheSin

Saving Sora?

Post by SoraTheSin »

"In this series of games, Sora has gone from travelling The World to being trapped inside Skeith's wand. Kite makes contact with Sora long after Skeith has been destroyed when he finds the wand in a dungeon. Sora is freed from this prison, though he only regains consciousness after Kite has defeated Morganna Mode Gone."

I found ---^ that on wikipedia
wtf does it mean? is there a dungeon in one of the games where you can find the wand and help sora? o.O if you know anything about this please post the keywords.. i'd love to do it :D!
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Saving Sora?

Post by AuraTwilight »

I don't know the keywords, but there is such an area. In Outbreak someone posts that they saw something unusual in the Gott Statue of a field. Can't miss it.
VampireHaku

Post by VampireHaku »

Yeah there is an area, I forget the keywords, but you finish up the area and you see Sora briefly and get his twinblades as a weapon. From that point I used them only since they were really good, specially their added effect. I dunno about the beating Morganna thing, but yeah. I haven't beat the final extra boss at the end of Quarantine, that might be it, but again, not sure.
SoraTheSin

Post by SoraTheSin »

oh well i got sora's blades, i guess i just forgot how i did it... i just dont remember ever seeing him in a dungeon. Well if anyone has the area codes ill check it out and see if i already did it, if not it's ok.

thanks for the info ^^
Fenrisulfr

Post by Fenrisulfr »

start of game 3.. go to the board and there is mention of a red wand.. you will get the keywords..
its a lvl 70 area but not to hard with a proper party.. when u get to the gott.. you will see a scene with sora. (oh and i dont belive you can go without the board as it gives you the required words and i dont think there onthe list before hand.
SoraTheSin

Post by SoraTheSin »

ooooook ill check it out :D!

Again, thanks for the info
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Post by azureeagle »

Well I'm already lvl.72 in my Mutation game, and I just started it. it's because I used ARMAX to cheat.
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

You actually don't need to be level 70 to do the dungeon. The monsters are surprisingly weak but still give great experience. It's just one of those "can't hurt" things.
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:You actually don't need to be level 70 to do the dungeon. The monsters are surprisingly weak but still give great experience. It's just one of those "can't hurt" things.
they are weak for a level 70 dungeon so just evade them if they are strong for you
Zohar

Post by Zohar »

azureeagle wrote:Well I'm already lvl.72 in my Mutation game, and I just started it. it's because I used ARMAX to cheat.
Why would you every cheat in this game?? =(

I'm level 65 and in a 65 area in //OUTBREAK and it's still easy enough to get by without fear of a game over (Unless of course, I'm stupid and don't look at my party's HP...). Please, before you lose the game experience, restart in //INFECTION and play through the game like a sane person...
EnergyBolt2

Post by EnergyBolt2 »

um when you see the cutscene saving him... kite says "Thank you?" but sora says nothing!!!! mistake or taken out?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Maybe he only saw text on the screen, like with Maha.
Prot0

Post by Prot0 »

i'm pretty sure there's a few cutscenes u have to do to see sora to finally get his blades. If i remember. Cause I remember I really wanted them,and it wasn't just from that one simple place and scene.
Dead

Post by Dead »

This field is in Λ Stalking Betrayed Nothingness, but suspiciously contains monsters of levels higher than the server normally allows.

Sora and Skeith in CyberConnect2's concept art.At the bottom of the Dungeon, Kite runs into the red wand that was mentioned on the board, which is actually Skeith's wand, the Phase that was defeated in .hack//Infection. Sora's chuckle echoes, and the wand disappears and reveals Sora. Kite senses Sora saying "Thank you," and is rewarded with Sora's Blades