Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:52 pm
- Location: Turn left three times.
I named him Azure Kite, and that was before I played GU.....not really.
I named him something stupid, it was Ryx or something.
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:15 pm
- Location: swing on the ceiling fan
i beat ifection 3 times with 3 diffrent names first i kept kite second i named him chandalier and thrid i named him diarreha cause i was bored dierreha owned skeith and guess which ones data i converted to G.U.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:55 am
I named Kite "Averiy". It's my favorite name ever. >_> I named Kite and my kitten after my original character Averiy Novikov.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:13 pm
- Location: Where ever I can get internet access.
I gesse I'm boring, I left his name as Kite, but I'm glad I did.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:24 pm
i named him "Fenrir" as in the great wolf of mythology.. i use this for all my games.. lol i have since i first played zelda lol..
- The Beholder of Chaos
- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm
- Location: the ocean above us
i aclled his charcter name kite and the player name like tomonari after my fav charcter sieg.
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:11 am
I called him Kite. Rarely change names anyway. The username, or whatever, on the other hand was a lot of different things none of which I can remember anymore except Drake.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:56 pm
- Location: Washington, USA
I called him Haku, but I didn't have room on my memory card to make a G.U. file on the same card as my other .hack//files. So sadly he is just called Kite D;.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:27 am
- Location: California,USA
I kept it as Kite, since usually I always leave default names the same since it seems it was meant that way. Kite is unique in a way, and at times I feel it may be pronounced (kee-tay) ^^ However I did use the user name as my name.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:02 am
- Location: Do you really want to know?
I named Kite.....................................Kite! I know, I'm just so creative, aren't I? I tried naming him BlackRose once, I was sad that I couldn't. (It would've been quite a bit more interesting to see the first incounter with her. Then I tried some of the other "less important" player character's names, and I found it funny that it actrally worked.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:36 pm
i named him Pluto xD, and then the story started talking about Pluto's Kiss and im like WOAH o.0.
The Angel of Ruin
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:09 pm
I just left his name as Kite. Any other name I could think of just didn't seem like it would fit well
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:04 pm
- Location: Somewhere
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:01 pm
I actually called him Ren the first time, but my friend saved over my game, so he eventually became Kite either way.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: You'd like to know, petifiles
Daichi wrote:i called him "Data".
I named him something totally out of the ordinary... are you ready..?
amazing, isnt it?
The Key of Dawn
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:15 pm
- Location: Longmeadow MA
BadRPiggy wrote:First one Joe, 2nd Kite, 3rd Lord Canti (FLCL PWNS!!!!)
I agree FLCL does pwn everything
As for what i named Kite, the first time i stuck with Kite. The second time however i swiched it to Sir Timothy (gay i know)
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:35 am
- Location: Observing
Aura's Little Sister
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:46 am
I just started replaying the games and to make it feel more real to me I called him Toi which is basically my name in japanese.
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:19 pm
I name mine chip.. worst decision ever lol
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:53 pm
Pretty sure I named Kite "Chupa".
Old name I used to like. I had forgotten I'd done that, and when I fought Azure Kite in G.U., and it read "Chupa", I was surprised.