corbenik

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Dark Knight Sparda

corbenik

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

I have a question(i dont know if this fits here or on the gu games post)
What whould had happend if Kite had DD corbenik
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

He'd have turned into an Epitaph Stone, Kite and co. would've killed him, Za Warudo would die, the coma victims might wake up, the Internet would collapse, and Aura would think "Bugger."
Darkmetrau
Tomorrow's Poet
Tomorrow's Poet

Post by Darkmetrau »

AuraTwilight wrote:He'd have turned into an Epitaph Stone, Kite and co. would've killed him, Za Warudo would die, the coma victims might wake up, the Internet would collapse, and Aura would think "Bugger."
wait might wake up??? dude za warudo so not depends on corbenik .....dose it?
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

It would be funny if that happened. but if the world collapses with Kite and everyone still logged in. Kite and the Azure knights would be like Ah F**ck! we spent the past 3 years of our lives running around serving some stuck up single son of a b**tch.

Then Aura would be like..

Oh no u didn't just say that.

Then she would data-drain them, and say with a mega-phone. Respect my Authourity!

then kite would be like..... should have seen this coming. but hey, now that I have awakened from my coma, then I can do what I want!

LOL that is what would happen LOL!
Dark Knight Sparda

come one auratwilight im serius, i heard if dd by something that had dd the ather phases corbenik's rebirth ability will activate and reset all the network jus like in GU
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No, but the coma victims only woke up because Aura became the Ultimate AI, and she can't do that if you just kill Corbenik like a normal monster.
It would be funny if that happened. but if the world collapses with Kite and everyone still logged in. Kite and the Azure knights would be like Ah F**ck! we spent the past 3 years of our lives running around serving some stuck up single son of a b**tch.

Then she would data-drain them, and say with a mega-phone. Respect my Authourity!

then kite would be like..... should have seen this coming. but hey, now that I have awakened from my coma, then I can do what I want!

The Azure Knights didn't exist back then.
come one auratwilight im serius, i heard if dd by something that had dd the ather phases corbenik's rebirth ability will activate and reset all the network jus like in GU
Only if Data Drained by the Terror of Death after Data Draining the other six Phases. Kite wouldn't do.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

I was trying to be funny.....you have to admit the part about aura dding the azure knights IS kinda funny.... :P
Dark Knight Sparda

AuraTwilight wrote:
No, but the coma victims only woke up because Aura became the Ultimate AI, and she can't do that if you just kill Corbenik like a normal monster.

The Azure Knights didn't exist back then.
Only if Data Drained by the Terror of Death after Data Draining the other six Phases. Kite wouldn't do.

So Skeith is the only one who can activate Corbenik Rebirth ability?
Skeith being Death and Corbenik Rebirth has something to do with that:
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Exactly. You have to DIE before you can be REBORN.

Aha, symbolic ramblings of a crazy old man with the hots for a corpse.

I mean Harald.
FlickerHaseo

Post by FlickerHaseo »

AuraTwilight wrote:He'd have turned into an Epitaph Stone, Kite and co. would've killed him, Za Warudo would die, the coma victims might wake up, the Internet would collapse, and Aura would think "Bugger."
What's Za Warudo
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

The Japanese way of saying "The World".
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

lol. Bugger, indeed.