End of Cubia?? Caution you are about to enter a spoiler zone

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Kite_of_the_Twilight

Post by Kite_of_the_Twilight »

I agree with the "dormant" Cubia theory, but I think that it WILL return. When Tri-Edge DDs Haseo, Cubia will recognize the DD as the same as when Kite DDed Skeith, because I personally believe that the eight characters from the trailer are reconstructed forms of the 8 phases, created by Helba, Lios, and Aura. So, the bracelet drained some of the phase data, which Cubia recognizes as the same as Skeith. Eventually, I bet that Haseo will witness the attack on Tri-Edge by Cubia. What will happen then is unpredictable.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

If Cubia's main goal was to delete any data treatening the system, then wouldn't attack Shugo if it wasnt deleted?

In GU, wouldnt TRI-EDGE be Cubia if he wanted to deleted the eight phases who might threaten the system. O yea, what if Cubia had updated the data he got from Kite and made Tri-Edge?
Cubia's goal was to kill Kite because Kite created it. That was it. Cubia ceases to exist after Quarantine. If you're refering to the theory of mine that I no longer like (I found holes in it) Well, yea sure. But the Phases of GU pose no threat to the system.
I agree with the "dormant" Cubia theory, but I think that it WILL return. When Tri-Edge DDs Haseo, Cubia will recognize the DD as the same as when Kite DDed Skeith, because I personally believe that the eight characters from the trailer are reconstructed forms of the 8 phases, created by Helba, Lios, and Aura. So, the bracelet drained some of the phase data, which Cubia recognizes as the same as Skeith. Eventually, I bet that Haseo will witness the attack on Tri-Edge by Cubia. What will happen then is unpredictable.
See above.
Bakuryukun

Post by Bakuryukun »

here's my Cubia Theory:

Cubia first arose from Skeith's Data....I think the reason for this is that when Skieth (one of the 8 phases that orginally gathered Emotional Data for Aura, and thus an important part of the system) was Data Drained by Kite, The Cubia Program was activated in the area where Skeith was defeated he then used Skeith's Data to create a presense (a body) for itself and used data from both Kite and The Bracelet to create it's power level (The reason I think this is because It would make sense for Cubia's programming to analyze the power of the threat it is trying to eliminate, in this case the bracelet and to either replicate it's power then advance upon it's power so that it could easily dispose of said threat no matter what the circumstances, the reason that Kite was never killed by Cubia is that Cubia does not account for Kite's Party members power levels because they aren't direct threats to the system) It is in this respect that I think the Bracelet and Cubia are two sides of the same coin because when one is present so is the other....and because they're power levels go up simultainiously, I also believe that Cubia continued to absorb defeated Phases Data to house his ever increasing power as well as add to it (I also theorize that it was Aura who extracted Mia from Cubia afterwords but I have no proof of this) but in any case...... Cubia's purpose is to eliminate illegal data that posed EXTREME danger to the system...Hackers like Helba weren't target because they're threat to the system was minor (i.e: she couldn't to anything to Morganna, Aura, or the phases) another possiblility is that the bracelet was analyzed by Cubia as such a large threat that it prioritized it's destruction above all else and started to ignore other things like Helba making a virus to herd Morrganna...the flaw to Cubia's programming is that it doesn't analyze any self-destructive parts of the system (Morganna and the 8 Phases) as threats to the system even though they clearly disturb the well being of said system. I get the feeling that although Morganna didn't directly control Cubia...she could have called him off at anytime but then again, her goals in mind why would she? Eventually when Kite and Blackrose destroyed the bracelet Cubia shut down...and after Morganna was merged into Aura, I beleive Aura was given all of Morganna's abilities...namely almost full control over the system....it was at this point that a new bracelet was created by Aura and given to Kite...at this point I think Aura could directly "Tell" Cubia that Kite isn't a threat to the system and thus he didn't start up again....

Something that I'm curious about is the relationship between Tri-Edge and Haseo from .hack//G.U....I think about it....Haseo is the Skieth because he has the title of "The Terror of Death" and Tri-Edge is the new Kite....Tri-Edge Data Drained Haseo...just as Kite Data-Drained Skieth the result was Cubia who was trying to eliminate the Bracelet in the trailer we can also see that Haseo was most likely altered in some way by being Data drained...could it be that Haseo will take on the role of the new Cubia and try to destroy Tri-Edge's Bracelet? just a thought.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well actually, Morganna was the one absorbing Phase Data, since she was programmed to. It makes more sense that Cubia (who's a creation of Morganna in your theory) Absorbs the data that Morganna doesn't need, like Data Bugs and the trash data from Phases, instead of important data like Mia's Kernel AI core and such. While Cubia doesn't account for Kite's party members, wouldn't it have to since the Bracelet's effects benefit the party as a whole? I would think that it would target everyone on Kite's Address Book like a Computer Worm. As for your theory about Aura telling Cubia off, I would think it'd make more sense for Aura to delete him outright, since he's massively destructive to the system. :P I find it more than a coincidence that Cubia only appears in infected areas ^^
Something that I'm curious about is the relationship between Tri-Edge and Haseo from .hack//G.U....I think about it....Haseo is the Skieth because he has the title of "The Terror of Death" and Tri-Edge is the new Kite....Tri-Edge Data Drained Haseo...just as Kite Data-Drained Skieth the result was Cubia who was trying to eliminate the Bracelet in the trailer we can also see that Haseo was most likely altered in some way by being Data drained...could it be that Haseo will take on the role of the new Cubia and try to destroy Tri-Edge's Bracelet? just a thought.
Now actually, this is pretty good! ^^ I like it. Keep up the good work, Pal!
Bakuryukun

Post by Bakuryukun »

AuraTwilight wrote:Well actually, Morganna was the one absorbing Phase Data, since she was programmed to. It makes more sense that Cubia (who's a creation of Morganna in your theory) Absorbs the data that Morganna doesn't need, like Data Bugs and the trash data from Phases, instead of important data like Mia's Kernel AI core and such. While Cubia doesn't account for Kite's party members, wouldn't it have to since the Bracelet's effects benefit the party as a whole? I would think that it would target everyone on Kite's Address Book like a Computer Worm. As for your theory about Aura telling Cubia off, I would think it'd make more sense for Aura to delete him outright, since he's massively destructive to the system. :P I find it more than a coincidence that Cubia only appears in infected areas ^^
I doubt that Morganna would be absorbing the phases data....that would make her stronger...so why would kite go after the phases if destroying them would stregthen her? besides why would Morganna continue to degrade as she got stronger that makes no sense. Also I don't think that Cubia was made by Morganna, I think Herald made it, as a "just in case" kind of thing...he needed Aura and Morganna to be protected...but he kinda didn't account for Aura needing protection from Morganna. I don't think Cubia would account for secondary threats....most programs will only fix the direct problem simply because they don't have thoughts they only have routines, also I doubt that Cubia would target everyone on Kite's Address Book like a computer worm, that suggests that Cubia is a virus of some kind, which he isn't, also I beleive that Cubia was installed in the early version of Fragment so Cubia might not be fully functioning due to how many times the data of the game has been rewritten...and I never said Aura would tell Cubia off....I meant that Cubia would simply "know" that Kite wasn't a threat because Aura in essence runs everything, also you said that it would make more sense for Aura to simply to destroy Cubia's Data....I highly doubt this as it is completely out of character for Aura to delete things simply because they're doing what the think is right....by that logic she would have simply destroyed Kamui and the Cobalt Knights in the .hack//LOT Manga when they killed of Vagrant AI's which she didn't....as Zephie says "All are blessed in the world" and someone also says something along the lines of "Your doing what you think is right and she (Aura) respects you for that" to Kamui (I think it was either Zephie or Balmung) with these quote's in mind I doubt that she'd delete Cubia....besides Cubia is NOT a danger to the system he never EVER harmed the system and he never attacked kite unless he got to the bracelet to close to Aura.

OH! and thanks for liking my .hack//GU theory! :o
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

-.O Now you're just denying facts.
I doubt that Morganna would be absorbing the phases data....that would make her stronger...so why would kite go after the phases if destroying them would stregthen her? besides why would Morganna continue to degrade as she got stronger that makes no sense.
Yea, she would, because she IS the Phases! She wasn't getting stronger. Emotions don't give her magical powers. All she does with it is store it until Aura takes it. Kite HAD to defeat the Phases because they were PUTTING PEOPLE IN COMAS! She was degrading because 1. The Phases were a part of her, and they're being hacked off. It's like cutting off a person's arms and legs. 2. She was leaving the World to escape from Aura, causing the World to crumble without an OS.
Also I don't think that Cubia was made by Morganna, I think Herald made it, as a "just in case" kind of thing...he needed Aura and Morganna to be protected...but he kinda didn't account for Aura needing protection from Morganna. I don't think Cubia would account for secondary threats....most programs will only fix the direct problem simply because they don't have thoughts they only have routines, also I doubt that Cubia would target everyone on Kite's Address Book like a computer worm, that suggests that Cubia is a virus of some kind, which he isn't
NOTHING hints at Cubia being created by Harold, Morganna can take care of herself with the Phases and Aura has, er...HAD Data Drain. I have a theory that Harold expected Morganna to go crazy in order to insinuate her activation of the Phases, but That's a topic for another thread. Anyway, if Cubia is programmed to solve illegal operations, then it has to be ALL illegal operations. A computer program doesn't compromise it's goals. Where do you draw the line between primary and secondary? And why wouldn't Cubia take out Kite's party members? They're benefiting from the Bracelet. If Kamui, a human being with rationalization and sentience, punished Shugo's entire party for reaping benefits, then Cubia, a mindless, uncomprising computer program, should do the same. It doesn't suggest Cubia is a virus. It only means he's fulfilling his duty. ((A worm is not a virus. -.-)) Also, its debatable that Cubia is a virus. He's basically an extremely powerful data bug with the Bracelet's self-autonomous evolution algorithm.
also I beleive that Cubia was installed in the early version of Fragment so Cubia might not be fully functioning due to how many times the data of the game has been rewritten...and I never said Aura would tell Cubia off....I meant that Cubia would simply "know" that Kite wasn't a threat because Aura in essence runs everything, also you said that it would make more sense for Aura to simply to destroy Cubia's Data....I highly doubt this as it is completely out of character for Aura to delete things simply because they're doing what the think is right....by that logic she would have simply destroyed Kamui and the Cobalt Knights in the .hack//LOT Manga when they killed of Vagrant AI's which she didn't....
Cubia was created by Morganna (if you go by that theory) In the World. The World was heavily monitored by Administrator's, so Morganna would've only drawn attention to herself. "Telling Cubia off" Is basically saying that Kite is OK with the system -.-; Aura's deleted things before. A computer program doesn't "think" about what it's doing in a moral perspective. It just does it. Morality is something unique to intelligent life forms, which Cubia was not. Kamui and the Cobalt Knights were Administrators, and while Aura runs the show, she lets CC Corp do what they want because they legally own the World. Aura is supposed to think like a human, so that means she has a sense of property. Anyway, those Vagrant AI's that were killed were only Net Slum characters, which Aura doesn't value like a player. Even Aura knows the difference between a human life and a program. Aura is "human." She is not some perfect, purely benevolent force. She can have flaws like everyone else. I swear, I'm going to make a fanfiction to show Aura in a realistic light XD
as Zephie says "All are blessed in the world" and someone also says something along the lines of "Your doing what you think is right and she (Aura) respects you for that" to Kamui (I think it was either Zephie or Balmung) with these quote's in mind I doubt that she'd delete Cubia....besides Cubia is NOT a danger to the system he never EVER harmed the system and he never attacked kite unless he got to the bracelet to close to Aura.
See above. A computer program (non-AI) Doesn't think about right or wrong. Cubia was infecting areas, attacking players, and feeding off trash data. Aura said that Cubia was dangerous and should be avoided. with THAT quote in mind, I can say that Cubia would be deleted. Aura didn't let Morganna live, even though Morganna "Thought it was right" to protect herself. Your argument is flawed.
Bakuryukun

Post by Bakuryukun »

AuraTwilight wrote:-.O Now you're just denying facts.
I doubt that Morganna would be absorbing the phases data....that would make her stronger...so why would kite go after the phases if destroying them would stregthen her? besides why would Morganna continue to degrade as she got stronger that makes no sense.
Yea, she would, because she IS the Phases! She wasn't getting stronger. Emotions don't give her magical powers. All she does with it is store it until Aura takes it. Kite HAD to defeat the Phases because they were PUTTING PEOPLE IN COMAS! She was degrading because 1. The Phases were a part of her, and they're being hacked off. It's like cutting off a person's arms and legs. 2. She was leaving the World to escape from Aura, causing the World to crumble without an OS.
Also I don't think that Cubia was made by Morganna, I think Herald made it, as a "just in case" kind of thing...he needed Aura and Morganna to be protected...but he kinda didn't account for Aura needing protection from Morganna. I don't think Cubia would account for secondary threats....most programs will only fix the direct problem simply because they don't have thoughts they only have routines, also I doubt that Cubia would target everyone on Kite's Address Book like a computer worm, that suggests that Cubia is a virus of some kind, which he isn't
NOTHING hints at Cubia being created by Harold, Morganna can take care of herself with the Phases and Aura has, er...HAD Data Drain. I have a theory that Harold expected Morganna to go crazy in order to insinuate her activation of the Phases, but That's a topic for another thread. Anyway, if Cubia is programmed to solve illegal operations, then it has to be ALL illegal operations. A computer program doesn't compromise it's goals. Where do you draw the line between primary and secondary? And why wouldn't Cubia take out Kite's party members? They're benefiting from the Bracelet. If Kamui, a human being with rationalization and sentience, punished Shugo's entire party for reaping benefits, then Cubia, a mindless, uncomprising computer program, should do the same. It doesn't suggest Cubia is a virus. It only means he's fulfilling his duty. ((A worm is not a virus. -.-)) Also, its debatable that Cubia is a virus. He's basically an extremely powerful data bug with the Bracelet's self-autonomous evolution algorithm.
also I beleive that Cubia was installed in the early version of Fragment so Cubia might not be fully functioning due to how many times the data of the game has been rewritten...and I never said Aura would tell Cubia off....I meant that Cubia would simply "know" that Kite wasn't a threat because Aura in essence runs everything, also you said that it would make more sense for Aura to simply to destroy Cubia's Data....I highly doubt this as it is completely out of character for Aura to delete things simply because they're doing what the think is right....by that logic she would have simply destroyed Kamui and the Cobalt Knights in the .hack//LOT Manga when they killed of Vagrant AI's which she didn't....
Cubia was created by Morganna (if you go by that theory) In the World. The World was heavily monitored by Administrator's, so Morganna would've only drawn attention to herself. "Telling Cubia off" Is basically saying that Kite is OK with the system -.-; Aura's deleted things before. A computer program doesn't "think" about what it's doing in a moral perspective. It just does it. Morality is something unique to intelligent life forms, which Cubia was not. Kamui and the Cobalt Knights were Administrators, and while Aura runs the show, she lets CC Corp do what they want because they legally own the World. Aura is supposed to think like a human, so that means she has a sense of property. Anyway, those Vagrant AI's that were killed were only Net Slum characters, which Aura doesn't value like a player. Even Aura knows the difference between a human life and a program. Aura is "human." She is not some perfect, purely benevolent force. She can have flaws like everyone else. I swear, I'm going to make a fanfiction to show Aura in a realistic light XD
as Zephie says "All are blessed in the world" and someone also says something along the lines of "Your doing what you think is right and she (Aura) respects you for that" to Kamui (I think it was either Zephie or Balmung) with these quote's in mind I doubt that she'd delete Cubia....besides Cubia is NOT a danger to the system he never EVER harmed the system and he never attacked kite unless he got to the bracelet to close to Aura.
See above. A computer program (non-AI) Doesn't think about right or wrong. Cubia was infecting areas, attacking players, and feeding off trash data. Aura said that Cubia was dangerous and should be avoided. with THAT quote in mind, I can say that Cubia would be deleted. Aura didn't let Morganna live, even though Morganna "Thought it was right" to protect herself. Your argument is flawed.
If Morganna IS the phases then why did Maha act of her own accord? and why did Morganna call Skeith and tell him to go hunt Aura in .hack sign? If she and Skeith were the same thing woudn't she have just done it and not order herself to do it? :? and besides in your previous post you said that Morganna was reabsorbing the phases data...if this is true then why would she degrade and how would it be like losing an arm...if you lose an arm and it comes right back onto you there isn't a problem besides...if she was reabsorbing the phases data then no data would be lost, she could just recreate the destroied phase,because the data came back to her

all the other stuff with Cubia I'm not even going to respond to since we both have entirely diffrent cubia theories which we're both probably going to stick to no matter what the other person thinks but I will state this: Cubia did NOT infect areas, because he woudn't harm the system, and the ONLY players he ever attacked was kite and his party when like I said before Kite brought the Bracelet to close to Aura.

oh! and one more thing: (your probably going to disagree with this based on what you have already said but) I subsrcibe to the theory that Aura did not delete Morganna that she instead Merged with her making her complete with good feeling and bad feelings and getting her ablities over the system from Morganna....I don't think Aura even intended for Morganna to merge into her...I think Aura was trying to protect Morganna because no matter how bad she was to Aura...Aura still felt a connection to her "Mother" the fact that she would try to protect Morganna despite what she had done I feel proves my statement that she woudn't delete things unless they wanted to be deleted (like the Vagrant AI's that Zephie met in Net Slums) so yeah....disagree all you want but what I think won't change
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

If Morganna IS the phases then why did Maha act of her own accord? and why did Morganna call Skeith and tell him to go hunt Aura in .hack sign? If she and Skeith were the same thing woudn't she have just done it and not order herself to do it? and besides in your previous post you said that Morganna was reabsorbing the phases data...if this is true then why would she degrade and how would it be like losing an arm...if you lose an arm and it comes right back onto you there isn't a problem besides...if she was reabsorbing the phases data then no data would be lost, she could just recreate the destroied phase,because the data came back to her
Maha was given Artificial Intelligence in order to seduce Tsukasa into doing what Morganna wanted. Maha is the only Phase like this. Morganna probably said that to Skeith as a sort of DOS command prompt or something. Computers, even artificially intelligent ones, don't just do things. They need to run codes and operations. She's absorbing the emotion data the Phases collected, not the actual Phases. -.- It's not growing back, otherwise we'd be fighting Skeith forever. She absorbs the core data and loses the monster data. PLUS she's programmed to degrade by Harold. It would be like a lizard absorbing it's limbs again, but it can't regrow them because God is interfering and stopping it from doing so. She can't recreate the Phases because she's running a specific Epitaph program. She MUST follow the Epitaph to the letter. She's not USING the goddamn data that she's absorbing, she's storing it away for Aura's use. The Phases, upon death, are deleted by Kite and the important data (the emotions) are absorbed by Morganna.
all the other stuff with Cubia I'm not even going to respond to since we both have entirely diffrent cubia theories which we're both probably going to stick to no matter what the other person thinks but I will state this: Cubia did NOT infect areas, because he woudn't harm the system, and the ONLY players he ever attacked was kite and his party when like I said before Kite brought the Bracelet to close to Aura.
Uh huh, right. An area becomes infected while you're in it and then Cubia appears to fight you? Too much of a coincidence if you ask me. and yea, like I said. He's attacking Kite's party because they're benefiting from Kite's Bracelet.
oh! and one more thing: (your probably going to disagree with this based on what you have already said but) I subsrcibe to the theory that Aura did not delete Morganna that she instead Merged with her making her complete with good feeling and bad feelings and getting her ablities over the system from Morganna....I don't think Aura even intended for Morganna to merge into her...I think Aura was trying to protect Morganna because no matter how bad she was to Aura...Aura still felt a connection to her "Mother" the fact that she would try to protect Morganna despite what she had done I feel proves my statement that she woudn't delete things unless they wanted to be deleted (like the Vagrant AI's that Zephie met in Net Slums) so yeah....disagree all you want but what I think won't change
Yes, I agree that Morganna was absorbed by Aura, because they were programmed to merge together. Aura may or may not have intended to merge with Morganna, but it's undeniable that Aura wanted Morganna stopped. And if you think about it, it's for Morganna's well being anyway. AI's, in the .hack universe, instinctively search for Owari when their programmed operation is finished. They become self-destructive. With their purpose fulfilled, an AI desires rest. Even though Morganna wanted to live so badly, if she survived, she would've gone into a programming loophole glitch that would make her suicidal. The same goes for Cubia. Assuming Cubia survived after the Bracelet's destruction, he would've began looking for Owari since the Bracelet was gone. Aura is humane enough to put an AI down after it's done with life. I'd rather be put to rest instead of wandering the net waiting for death to never come, completely useless to the rest of the World.
Bakuryukun

Post by Bakuryukun »

AuraTwilight wrote:
If Morganna IS the phases then why did Maha act of her own accord? and why did Morganna call Skeith and tell him to go hunt Aura in .hack sign? If she and Skeith were the same thing woudn't she have just done it and not order herself to do it? and besides in your previous post you said that Morganna was reabsorbing the phases data...if this is true then why would she degrade and how would it be like losing an arm...if you lose an arm and it comes right back onto you there isn't a problem besides...if she was reabsorbing the phases data then no data would be lost, she could just recreate the destroied phase,because the data came back to her
Maha was given Artificial Intelligence in order to seduce Tsukasa into doing what Morganna wanted. Maha is the only Phase like this. Morganna probably said that to Skeith as a sort of DOS command prompt or something. Computers, even artificially intelligent ones, don't just do things. They need to run codes and operations. She's absorbing the emotion data the Phases collected, not the actual Phases. -.- It's not growing back, otherwise we'd be fighting Skeith forever. She absorbs the core data and loses the monster data. PLUS she's programmed to degrade by Harold. It would be like a lizard absorbing it's limbs again, but it can't regrow them because God is interfering and stopping it from doing so. She can't recreate the Phases because she's running a specific Epitaph program. She MUST follow the Epitaph to the letter. She's not USING the goddamn data that she's absorbing, she's storing it away for Aura's use. The Phases, upon death, are deleted by Kite and the important data (the emotions) are absorbed by Morganna.
Uh huh, right. An area becomes infected while you're in it and then Cubia appears to fight you? Too much of a coincidence if you ask me. and yea, like I said. He's attacking Kite's party because they're benefiting from Kite's Bracelet.
Yes, I agree that Morganna was absorbed by Aura, because they were programmed to merge together. Aura may or may not have intended to merge with Morganna, but it's undeniable that Aura wanted Morganna stopped. And if you think about it, it's for Morganna's well being anyway. AI's, in the .hack universe, instinctively search for Owari when their programmed operation is finished. They become self-destructive. With their purpose fulfilled, an AI desires rest. Even though Morganna wanted to live so badly, if she survived, she would've gone into a programming loophole glitch that would make her suicidal. The same goes for Cubia. Assuming Cubia survived after the Bracelet's destruction, he would've began looking for Owari since the Bracelet was gone. Aura is humane enough to put an AI down after it's done with life. I'd rather be put to rest instead of wandering the net waiting for death to never come, completely useless to the rest of the World.
lol I don't think we're ever going to solve this so maybe we should just agree to disagree on this one :P .....fun debate though...I must say I did enjoy it
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I pretty much solved it, so I won :P
Bakuryukun

Post by Bakuryukun »

AuraTwilight wrote:I pretty much solved it, so I won :P
*shrugs* not really...your evidence only works for your theories and mine only works for mine....so comparing the two is pretty much useless...
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

well.... >.> *stabs you in the eye* Checkmate.
Bakuryukun

Post by Bakuryukun »

AuraTwilight wrote:well.... >.> *stabs you in the eye* Checkmate.
AHHHHHHHH! MY EYES, THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!!!!!!!! *falls over and dies*
streed

Post by streed »

Bakuryukun wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:well.... >.> *stabs you in the eye* Checkmate.
AHHHHHHHH! MY EYES, THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!!!!!!!! *falls over and dies*
That has no referance to //outbreak//quarantine this topic should be locked by d5t or Beowulf or any other Mods./Adm.
Your off topic.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, we kinda got that already. Don't mini mod, you only contributed to the off topicness. Yea, so Your Ego=needs to shrink
streed

Post by streed »

AuraTwilight wrote:Yea, we kinda got that already. Don't mini mod, you only contributed to the off topicness. Yea, so Your Ego=needs to shrink
so does yours
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Maybe. I'll let someone with proper grammar and spelling be the judge of that. Either way, me=not the one obviously trying to get brownie points with the mods for gloating pleasure.
streed

Post by streed »

im not gloating you gloat more than me by quoting on a million things at once
#Tarvos#the#Avenger#

Post by #Tarvos#the#Avenger# »

Not to be rude, but could you two stop arguing? By now you are both very off-topic and it is just becoming a mini flame battle ^^'
streed

Post by streed »

yea lol