End of Cubia?? Caution you are about to enter a spoiler zone

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Ratsu

Re: End of Cubia?? Caution you are about to enter a spoiler

Post by Ratsu »

I always thought the Cubia from .hack//IMOQ was stronger then the one in GU. Though the other one is bigger but... well I guess you really have to compare the different in Haseo as the key of twilight, and kite as the key of twilight.
Graves2

Post by Graves2 »

Haseo as the key of twilight, and kite as the key of twilight.
Thats where I disagree with everyone.
There is no actual key of the twilight. Its nothing but a metaphor for why you play the game. Like Bob can be my key of the twilight.
If anything would be the key of the twilight...it would be Aura...due to she is haralds key of the twilight, and its his dang game. I think Cubia had no buisness in GU >.>...
I also hated how they made him in it as well. They just played it out to make it go with the giant epitaph battles that in my belief...were only created to make people buy the game <.<

I never did like GU though, apart from the arena.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Ratsu wrote:I always thought the Cubia from .hack//IMOQ was stronger then the one in GU. Though the other one is bigger but... well I guess you really have to compare the different in Haseo as the key of twilight, and kite as the key of twilight.
NECRO'ED.
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

Cubia is the anti-existence of the bracelet, which belongs to Kite. Hasn't anyone ever read .hack//XXXX manga. I personally think it's a great representation of the dothack games. In the manga they make Cubia a PC, just like Mia, who also has to ability to data drain too. He's a twin blade just like him as well and has the markings on his pants as well. Anyway they kinda show what it was like for Cubia in the beginning of The World showing Harald with Aura, and Cubia there as well both looking like children. Anyway Cubia and Kite become best friends fighting the phases and finding out what happened to the Lost Ones. Eventually the events lead up to the the final event of Quarantine, with Kite and Blackrose destroying the bracelet etc. At the end however, when Aura gives Kite the bracelet back he sees Cubia's ghost character still with him so as long as they're in the world Kite can see all his closest friends he met, including Cubia.
I suggest everyone reads it, very touching.
Oh and Cubia reappearing in GU was good yet weird. Kinda like a filler boss if you ask me. I'd rather the Forest of Pain be the final events of the game, rather fighting those damn Gimoras or whatever those jellyfish things are lol
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Actually, Cubia is the anti-existence of whatever becomes the Key of Twilight, so if you became the Key, then Cubia would be the anti existence of you.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

CirilloPrimo wrote:Cubia is the anti-existence of the bracelet, which belongs to Kite. Hasn't anyone ever read .hack//XXXX manga. I personally think it's a great representation of the dothack games. In the manga they make Cubia a PC, just like Mia, who also has to ability to data drain too. He's a twin blade just like him as well and has the markings on his pants as well. Anyway they kinda show what it was like for Cubia in the beginning of The World showing Harald with Aura, and Cubia there as well both looking like children. Anyway Cubia and Kite become best friends fighting the phases and finding out what happened to the Lost Ones. Eventually the events lead up to the the final event of Quarantine, with Kite and Blackrose destroying the bracelet etc. At the end however, when Aura gives Kite the bracelet back he sees Cubia's ghost character still with him so as long as they're in the world Kite can see all his closest friends he met, including Cubia.
Oh and Cubia reappearing in GU was good yet weird. Kinda like a filler boss if you ask me. I'd rather the Forest of Pain be the final events of the game, rather fighting those damn Gimoras or whatever those jellyfish things are lol
Everyone knows that. You do realize almost all of the posts in this thread were made before .hack//XXXX was even published, right?
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

AuraTwilight wrote:
CirilloPrimo wrote:Cubia is the anti-existence of the bracelet, which belongs to Kite. Hasn't anyone ever read .hack//XXXX manga. I personally think it's a great representation of the dothack games. In the manga they make Cubia a PC, just like Mia, who also has to ability to data drain too. He's a twin blade just like him as well and has the markings on his pants as well. Anyway they kinda show what it was like for Cubia in the beginning of The World showing Harald with Aura, and Cubia there as well both looking like children. Anyway Cubia and Kite become best friends fighting the phases and finding out what happened to the Lost Ones. Eventually the events lead up to the the final event of Quarantine, with Kite and Blackrose destroying the bracelet etc. At the end however, when Aura gives Kite the bracelet back he sees Cubia's ghost character still with him so as long as they're in the world Kite can see all his closest friends he met, including Cubia.
Everyone knows that. You do realize almost all of the posts in this thread were made before .hack//XXXX was even published, right?
Yes I do. I just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring and say what my opinion was about Cubia after the game.
I suppose explaining all that on a dot hack fan site wasn't really necessary. My bad lol