which boss/bosses monster/s phase/s do you hate the most

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

piko24

which boss/bosses monster/s phase/s do you hate the most

Post by piko24 »

srry if theres a topic for this already but anyway i hate phases the most they just waste a lot of time especially if your so close to beating one and the electricity goes off and u wasted all that time for nothing but i especially hate the phase with that stick going through its head forgot wat its called i think its phase 6 geos or something
dellbrow

Post by dellbrow »

I think Skeith is hard.
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

Skieth was the most difficult for me, I think it's because he is the first one :idea:
Ichida

Post by Ichida »

All the Phases except Skeith are easy for me. This is probably because Skeith has a weapon and attacks with it more frequently than any other Phase. It's also difficult because you're at a relatively low level. Once I got to Innis, it was easy from then on in.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Yea, I think everyone's hardest boss was Skeith, mostly because he was the first boos you fight.
The Terror Of Death

Post by The Terror Of Death »

for some reason Skeith wasnt very hard for me, maybe because i was paraniod so much that i made my self at level 35 (5+ the levels amount), and bought a whole grip of potions, ressurects and even some power up items (Warrior's blood,knight's blood etc.)

the parasite dragon on the other hand, he was a bit more of a challenge, especially when he kept killing me in 1 hit, meaning i had to level up even more.

currently im more mad at the Black Death in out break, its not that hes hard to beat, its just that he doesnt want to Protect Break so i can get the secret item he has, so because of that i hate it for not letting me get the item.

so i would say that i hated the Parasite Dragon, and Black death

oh yeah and Gorre too, he actually killed me unlike the rest of the Phases :twisted:
southprk256

Post by southprk256 »

The only problem i had was with those annoying treasure chests all of the phases were easy
MasterKite
Location: Trying to master the art of walking on water..so far..unsuccessful

Post by MasterKite »

Skeith was definitely the hardest prbably because I had no idea what I was doing at that time.
DS Kite

Post by DS Kite »

I agree Skeith was definetely the hardest. I had all of these power up items and a whole bunch of potions and mages souls and powerful healing spells and I still was having huge amounts of trouble.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

While Skeith was the hardest monster to beat, I would have to say that I hated Cubia the most.......that lousy bugger would never die, it got really old having to use the same tactics over and over again to finally beat him. Cubia was not hard to be beat.....he was just so freaking annoying.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

southprk256 wrote:The only problem i had was with those annoying treasure chests all of the phases were easy
Heeey, i thought those stupid Mimics were annoying too :lol:
Because they kept confusing my characters, and i lost all of my restoritives because of them!!!!! :evil:
Lotus

Post by Lotus »

I found Magus to be the hardest. I was very dissapointed with Corbenik. I didnt even prepare for that fight and I had no trouble at all. Even Tsukasa's Guardian, The Dawn Wanderrer and Temptress Lover were pathetically easy. I had no trouble at all with skeith either. Once youre at least 2 levels over him its a piece of cake. I hated all the damn virus core huntiing. If not for the Ryu Books I would have never finished the game. That was the biggest pain in my ass.
akuma2002

Post by akuma2002 »

For me, it's also Skeith the hardest, it's the only one who kill my team (in my first attempt)

Corbenik is boring because it's a long fight
robinton19

Post by robinton19 »

I'd have to agree that the hardest boss I've found so far is Skeith. Innis I managed to beat easily, and Magus, I was only killed off once... and maybe even that guy in the special area of game 2... talk about never Protect Breaking... geez... finally it happened...

Oh well, playing through Infection again, so cya
Access

Post by Access »

Skeith is the most difficult boss because not only is he the first form of the wave you fight, but it also sets up for the rest of them. Skeith is the only technical "boss" throughout //INFECTION, not to mention the final one at that. He was hard because you had to implement every strategy you'd just learned to use throughout the game.

;D
robinton19

Post by robinton19 »

for me the only strategy was attack him with Blackrose & Gardenia, and resurrect them when they die... some strategy, but hey it worked :D
Kite the TwinBlade

Post by Kite the TwinBlade »

........ "which mosnters u hate the most" .............I hate em all..thats why they end up dead seconds later.....
Muzicfreq

Post by Muzicfreq »

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! YOU ALL SUCK! lol, i was lvl 30 on the first game and breezed through it uber fast and easy, but as for fighting Mia, well that was a challenge ^^ she was a worthy opponent. But everyone eles was difficult.

Second Time Through currently on the third part.
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

the one i found the hardest for me was skeith as well even with every item at max i had a hard time.His cross stab kept killing my characters in one blow.
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

I hated Magus SO much. I made sure to level up at least 4 levels above him, but before I even thought of that, he kept killing me and my party. Stupid bastard. I'm SO glad I'm done with Mutation and ready for Outbreak.