does anyone have a cheat to reduce exp earned by 1/3?

xrook

Post by xrook »

cheat engine table, mod or anything?

i want to be able to play the game without leveling too fast and not having to go into areas 5 levels below me because of the damage boost on level gap
SSJScygoku

Re: does anyone have a cheat to reduce exp earned by 1/3?

Post by SSJScygoku »

I don't think there exists a cheat like that unless a game shark has codes to modify exp ^^'

Was kind of hoping a patch would lower the exp or they would include a "hard" difficulty mode where exp is 70% less and enemies do more damage..maybe have different attacks/fighting styles ^^'
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

I don't have a mod but, looking at how the old system worked, I'd try reducing the amount of bonus exp you receive during battle. By using the menu attacks more often to launch Haseo's Skill it should help you avoid creating Regenki Triggers which usually award around 1000 more exp at the end of the battle. I think fighting with lower level equipment should help as well. You could also give everyone else higher defense equipment but lower attack equipment.
Greyoutt

Post by Greyoutt »

Adding on to what Phantom said; Haseo can learn every spell in the game, so try spicing things up with magic attacks, which I believe also don't count towards rengekis.