G.U. Vol.4

User avatar
Dasha
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: G.U. Vol.4

Postby Dasha » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:25 am

Bo is a cinnamon roll. I like them both but I slightly prefer Bo, he is so adorable. I'm glad that we can choose between Saku and Bo now, but yeah, I agree with you guys, I'm curious to see how they will handle that as well.

User avatar
k-su
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Theatre of Battle

Re: G.U. Vol.4

Postby k-su » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:49 am

It's been so long. How big of a difference was it to use either Saku or Bo as a party member? Or did it matter at all, maybe aside from raising Affection Points?

Xu Yuan
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Harald in the R:2!

Re: G.U. Vol.4

Postby Xu Yuan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Different character traits and I *think* that something with the Lost Weapon changes as well, but it's been so long I don't quite remember if that's true or not.

Lindz
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: G.U. Vol.4

Postby Lindz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:54 pm

So the international title for Vol.4 is Reconnection.

Roots
Rebirth
Reminisce
Redemption
Returner
Reconnection

I dig it. Glad they stuck with the R theme. Why it was a thing in the first place idk but consistancy is key!

k-su wrote:It's been so long. How big of a difference was it to use either Saku or Bo as a party member? Or did it matter at all, maybe aside from raising Affection Points?

Apparently without Saku you never become elegible to do the Marriage/Friendship event. Also a cutscene late in Vol.3 will show Saku as "ghost-like" next to Bo. Thats only what I've heard over the years cause I was never heartless enough to get rid of her.

User avatar
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: G.U. Vol.4

Postby Erroneous » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:08 am

Lindz wrote:I dig it. Glad they stuck with the R theme. Why it was a thing in the first place idk but consistancy is key!


Not sure how Alcor, CELL, GnU, OnlineJACK, and TRILOGY fit into your conspiracy.

User avatar
Vallen
Posts: 506
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:39 am
Location: Toronto

Re: G.U. Vol.4

Postby Vallen » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:04 pm

Erroneous wrote:
Lindz wrote:I dig it. Glad they stuck with the R theme. Why it was a thing in the first place idk but consistancy is key!


Not sure how Alcor, CELL, GnU, OnlineJACK, and TRILOGY fit into your conspiracy.


OnlineJack is not a separate release or disc, just anime cutscenes in the game, really. Trilogy is almost like a HD collection LOL, I don't even personally consider it "new" content for this iteration. But I like how the 4 volumes all start with "R" and the prequel/epilogue anime are "R" themed too.


Return to “//G.U. Last Recode”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users