New World Vol. 1 APK

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Amaso » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:23 am

Last edited by Amaso on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

emptyazureskies
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by emptyazureskies » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:41 pm

How does this work?... I waited way too long for a game like this... you have no idea.

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Amaso » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:50 am

The game is not released yet , the Open Beta ended a long time ago (well it was only for 4 hours :P ) .
Wait for the next beta or the full release.

emptyazureskies
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by emptyazureskies » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:40 pm

Ah crabbaskets... ended up downloading guilty dragon and a gundam game that might hold me if I can figure them out if not.. ps3 it is

emptyazureskies
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by emptyazureskies » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:45 am

Well the game just came back out but can't update it :( stupid google

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Amaso » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:01 am

Just updated 1st post with latest version
Enjoy ^_^ .

User avatar
zaseo
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by zaseo » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:07 pm

emptyazureskies wrote:Well the game just came back out but can't update it :( stupid google
If you have a Japanese Google account you can likely just download straight from the Japanese Google Play store when updates come out. That is what I did ever time Guilty Dragon had release an update.

User avatar
Falions
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:15 am

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Falions » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Bluestacks is so slow.... after the initial install it gets stuck at 33/60 every time. Is there any way to download it on iOS from NA, or should I bring out my old cracked Android? I am desperate...

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Amaso » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:20 pm

@Falions It has nothing to do with Bluestacks , just wait, it's not stuck ...
If you want to download the game on iOS , you need a Japanese iTunes account

@zaseo you don't a Japanese Google Play account do download the game directly from the play store , you just need a Japanese VPN .

Or just use QooApp, here is the link to New World
http://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/com.band ... t.newworld

User avatar
zaseo
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by zaseo » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:32 pm

Ah I see what you mean. I know it is possible to change the Google Store region and stuff but I didn't want to go through the hassle and stuff. When a made a Japanese gmail I also used a vpn and linked the account to smartphone. Think this is the easiest way because when there is an update I can just go to the Google Play store and download it with the linked Japanese account.

User avatar
Dasha
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Dasha » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:26 am

New World now available for smartphones in Japan, includes .hack hero Kite as login bonus.

Image

Such a nice illustration, I love it. Is the girl DD? She looks a bit different (the one we've seen before doesn't have a ponytail).

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Amaso » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:20 am

Dasha wrote:New World now available for smartphones in Japan, includes .hack hero Kite as login bonus.

Image

Such a nice illustration, I love it. Is the girl DD? She looks a bit different (the one we've seen before doesn't have a ponytail).

Well she looks similar to her , might be a some kind of transformation or something , I mean look in the artwork you posted , she has something attached to her head , in one of DD's artworks you see this thing on her head too though in another it's not there ...


Also She could be the Kite Clone of New World , Red/Orange outfit, Greenish Blue (Or whatever that colour is called) hair , a twin blade (Her weapons are triangular like Kite's in Link) .


Image
Image


I like the Illustration too ,hopefully we'll have more good ones :P .

User avatar
Dasha
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Dasha » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:02 am

Well, yeah, she's definitely a Kite-like, but I don't mind, she looks pretty. :3

User avatar
Adhemas
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: The World

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Adhemas » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:27 pm

Wonder if there is a connection between DD and that Skeith girl, they are looking somewhat similar and have the same hair and eye color, which is usually relevant in anime. Also, I really want to know more about those real life girls. The real world was always one of the things that interested me the most in .hack series. Other VR themed series tend to ignore that part.

User avatar
Dasha
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Dasha » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:05 am

I bet one of the real life girl is DD, and the other one is Miss!Skeith. Drama.

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Amaso » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:20 am

Dasha wrote:I bet one of the real life girl is DD, and the other one is Miss!Skeith. Drama.
DD Maybe
But The Crying Princess (Miss Skeith) is most likely an AI, I mean we can't have .hack// without an AI .

Also she has the same VA as Aura (could a corrupted Aura, or AIKA since the overall outfit and Hair Colour seems similar, and we haven't seen her in a while :P) ...

emptyazureskies
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by emptyazureskies » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:33 am

At the end of link the aura corruption was ended however in the dot hack movie it was revealed they imprisoned aura and from my understanding of it had a "clone" of her that they could control... which given the previous incident (amagi) is a very bad idea

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Amaso » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:58 am

emptyazureskies wrote:At the end of link the aura corruption was ended however in the dot hack movie it was revealed they imprisoned aura and from my understanding of it had a "clone" of her that they could control... which given the previous incident (amagi) is a very bad idea

**SPOILERS FOR THANATOS REPORT AND GUILTY DRAGON**
 If New World takes place after Guilty Dragon , the possibility of having a new Ultimate AI is high .
Since in Guilty Dragon , There was some high intelligence AI (Navi-Ko) so if NW takes place after the possibility of having a much more power AI than Navi-Ko is high .

also At the end of Thanatos Report (The OVA that was bundled with .hack//VS)
Tanaka found a microchip in which Aura is stored , so Aura might be safe for a while .
Unless he is attacked and the microchip was stolen , and used for evil ,or Aura was reverse engineered ...

User avatar
Dasha
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by Dasha » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:47 am

I'm watching some videos, and the game looks fun to me. Yeah, gameplay is very simple but then again this is an Android game so I shouldn't expect too much... There are some great character design, like a pink-haired girl with green eyes, she immediately reminded me of Mistral, just with a different outfit.

emptyazureskies
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Re: New World Vol. 1 APK

Post by emptyazureskies » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:00 am

Amaso wrote:
emptyazureskies wrote:At the end of link the aura corruption was ended however in the dot hack movie it was revealed they imprisoned aura and from my understanding of it had a "clone" of her that they could control... which given the previous incident (amagi) is a very bad idea

**SPOILERS FOR THANATOS REPORT AND GUILTY DRAGON**
 If New World takes place after Guilty Dragon , the possibility of having a new Ultimate AI is high .
Since in Guilty Dragon , There was some high intelligence AI (Navi-Ko) so if NW takes place after the possibility of having a much more power AI than Navi-Ko is high .

also At the end of Thanatos Report (The OVA that was bundled with .hack//VS)
Tanaka found a microchip in which Aura is stored , so Aura might be safe for a while .
Unless he is attacked and the microchip was stolen , and used for evil ,or Aura was reverse engineered ...
I pretty much guarantee that she was as that fits what we are both saying ...

Post Reply