.hack//G.U music score

wiD

.hack//G.U music score

Post by wiD »

Do anyone noe where to find G.U 'gentle hands' music score :?: :!:
cbjkelvin

Smart

Post by cbjkelvin »

Yeah, go the the near by music store and ask. Or you could just go to any site that sell the .hack//G.U. Game Music O.S.T. The song 'Gentle Hand' is in the last song of two of the disc. Which is english version and japanese version. And don't ask download or torrent.
juunishi master

Post by juunishi master »

Why don't try to search for a download site? I've seen G.U. OST is available in a site (I didn't read all rules in this forum but I think I shouldn't say something about specific download site, rite?).

Hehe.
cbjkelvin

Post by cbjkelvin »

Find a hole and sneak through it!
You are good, juunishi master
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

juunishi master wrote:Why don't try to search for a download site? I've seen G.U. OST is available in a site (I didn't read all rules in this forum but I think I shouldn't say something about specific download site, rite?).

Hehe.

Lol, you sneak!
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

juunishi master wrote:Why don't try to search for a download site? I've seen G.U. OST is available in a site (I didn't read all rules in this forum but I think I shouldn't say something about specific download site, rite?).

Hehe.
YOU ARE LOOPHOLE GOD!

HEHEHEHE...

if you search for video game music download sites, i'm sure you can find ANYTHING on SOME site...

gwahahaha...this is too funny...