Volume 2 Trailer Song?

AzureTwilight

Volume 2 Trailer Song?

Post by AzureTwilight »

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me the title of the song that plays in the majority of the volume 2 trailer? I would prefer the american name of it but if all that is out is the japanese version of the title i'd appreciate either one.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

"You Were Smiling Softly" the 18th track of the first disc of .hack//GU Game Music OST 2
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Insydius wrote:"You Were Smiling Softly" the 18th track of the first disc of .hack//GU Game Music OST 2
"Whereabouts of Truth". -_-
"You Were Smiling Softly" is the volume 3 theme.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Still find it odd they would put the volume 2 song on the second disk and the volume 3 song on the first disk. You'd think the later of the two would go on the last not the first?

But yeah he's right, The Whereabouts of Truth, track 21 of the second disk.
MeultimaSama

Post by MeultimaSama »

Insydius wrote:Still find it odd they would put the volume 2 song on the second disk and the volume 3 song on the first disk. You'd think the later of the two would go on the last not the first?

But yeah he's right, The Whereabouts of Truth, track 21 of the second disk.
Uh, no. Check the OST. They're in the places you say they ought to be.

Shinjitsu no Yukue in Disc 1, and that other song in Disc 2, both after their respective game's final battle themes.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

MeultimaSama wrote:Uh, no. Check the OST. They're in the places you say they ought to be.

Shinjitsu no Yukue in Disc 1, and that other song in Disc 2, both after their respective game's final battle themes.
And it was translated to English
http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 523#135523
MeultimaSama

Post by MeultimaSama »

Insydius wrote:
MeultimaSama wrote:Uh, no. Check the OST. They're in the places you say they ought to be.

And it was translated to English
http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 523#135523
o_0 What does that have got to do with anything? I know their english translations, I just used the Japanese ones here.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

MeultimaSama wrote:o_0 What does that have got to do with anything? I know their english translations, I just used the Japanese ones here.
Well seeing as you questioned my intentions about answering the guy, I just wanted to point out the difference.
AzureTwilight

Post by AzureTwilight »

come now no need for arguments lol...anyway thanks to everyone who responded...i have one more favor...does anyone have the japanese/english lyrics to "You Were Smiling Softly"? i think it has become my favorite song when im just relaxing lol...please and thank you =)
MeultimaSama

Post by MeultimaSama »

Insydius wrote:Well seeing as you questioned my intentions about answering the guy, I just wanted to point out the difference.
Now I'm just confused. o.o You said that the songs were in the wrong places, I said they were, is all.