What is your favorite song?

chrissii

Post by chrissii »

I have a new favorite song: "A Stray Child" from //SIGN. I think it's just such a beautiful haunting melody... it really pulls you in. ^_^
Shards of Reality
Location: -sings Evanescence- In my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby...

Post by Shards of Reality »

"A Stray Child" really is a good song. ^^ It's one of my best friend's favorite songs from the first CD.

Now that I got the first song, I just have to list my favorite songs from there:

Castle Wall Dungeon
Jungle Noon(is that what it's called? -goes to check)
Wasteland Noon
Helba's Theme
That song that plays whenever it's talking about Aura...o.o

Very cool. ^^
Griff

Post by Griff »

I like- key of the twilight, together,thousand and one nights, obsession, yasashii yoake. Actually I like almost all the music.
Lady Subaru

Post by Lady Subaru »

I got new favorite songs too! XD They are Dawn, Emerald Green, and New World! They're from the .hack//Udeden OST that I got recently! XP
Chibisuke

Post by Chibisuke »

EV_19-1 from .hack//GAME MUSIC Perfect Collection Disc 1
DDRPlyr

Obsession

Post by DDRPlyr »

It's all about obsession!!!
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

I personally like the song that plays in .hack//sign at the end of theWanted episode.
Belthazar

Post by Belthazar »

That one's called Aura. 'Tis one of my favourite songs as well (but as I've already said, I pretty much like them all, so I'm hardly unbiased :) )
Icemasta

Post by Icemasta »

The one that i prefer is The song of Mac Anu... dont ask my why i just love it... when i am just angry i put one .hack cd and go in Mac Anu just to listen to it cuz i calm me down
Twinblades

Post by Twinblades »

Oh man...all agreed here! I love that song, of course i'm assuming your talking about the game. I also enjoy the Dun Loireage (spell chk plz) song as well. Oh and for some reason, the Phase one Song gets me calm too...dunno why...
Icemasta

Post by Icemasta »

(spell chk plz)
erm.... why chk plz??
and phase one? it's more like a stressful song....
oh well its a really cool song for battle tho and one thing i really meant Aqua Capital Mac Anu song in the .hack game
Belthazar

Post by Belthazar »

Twinblades wrote:Dun Loireage (spell chk plz)
Sure thing - it's spelt "spell check, please". But seriously, you got it right, except for the last e (although since the name is basically transliterated from the Japanese, there's any number of spellings around the place from Dnaloriak to Dona Roriak :) )
OrangeSlice

Post by OrangeSlice »

tell that to Bandai, who managed to turn "Fort Auf" into "Fort Ouph" and "Calmina Gaderica" into "Carmina Gardelica." Among other things :? they 'americanized' a lot of the phase names, switcing L's and R's here and there and moving letters around. I could go on... but I won't... you get the idea.
Last edited by OrangeSlice on Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belthazar

Post by Belthazar »

Given that "L" and "R" are the same sound in Japanese (the sound is somewhere between an "L" and and "R"), switching them isn't such a crime. In Japanese, "Calmina Gaderica" and "Carmina Gardelica" are pronounced identically (and I can't really say there's much difference between "Auf" and "Ouph" either). The crime is being inconsistent in your transliterations. You only dislike it because you are used to a different transliteration, not because there's any real difference between them :P

(And speaking of "L" and "R", once they're past the age of about ten, Japanese speakers are physically incapable of telling the difference between the two English sounds. Simply because the two spounds are the same in Japanese, their minds are no longer wired to differentiate them.)
OrangeSlice

Post by OrangeSlice »

"L" flat-out doesn't exist in the japanese language. And yes, it gets switched with R. which is fine. it's not fine, though, when you abuse that during a translation. I'm also going to point out, which I have stated on several occasions, that "Fort Auf" happens to have a german name. The creator of "The World" was also german. This has vague significance but I won't go into it right now because I haven't eaten breakfast yet and I'm feeling cranky. It's nothing but the standard american bastardization of translated foreign products.
Mistral
Location: In the deepest, darkest place of Hell. --My house. :/

Post by Mistral »

I love all of e'm, I can't really chooose, or can I? Hehehe. ^_^> well, so far the dothack song I currently listen to the most are:

One thousand and one nights, along with Kimi ga ita monogatari, Aura, The World, and the ending song for liminality. ^^
Tsuki of the Silver Moon

Post by Tsuki of the Silver Moon »

I like the song that plays near the end of Episode 23: Eve, but I don't know the name of it. :?
OrangeSlice

Post by OrangeSlice »

Tsuki of the Silver Moon wrote:I like the song that plays near the end of Episode 23: Eve, but I don't know the name of it. :?
That would be "SenyaIchiya", a .hack//Liminality image song. You can find it on the .hack//Liminality OST 8cm bonus disc. See-Saw's Dream Field album also has it.
DarkAngel

Post by DarkAngel »

OBBSESSION!LOVE THE TUNE AND MUSIC!Lyrics are quite intersting)
Izzy

Post by Izzy »

definatly fake wings then a stary child then key of the twilight