"Swaying Emotions" lyrics?

Faustyna

"Swaying Emotions" lyrics?

Post by Faustyna »

I'm listening to "Swaying Emotions" and am almost certain there's a vocal version. But I can't for the life of me find or remember it. Am I imagining things?
TrueNeptune

Re: "Swaying Emotions" lyrics?

Post by TrueNeptune »

I looked, but i couldnt find a vocal version anywhere :( sorry
Faustyna

Post by Faustyna »

Thanks for searching! I've been looking too, can't find any more information other than it being a mix of Aura, Atoli and Shino's themes. Perhaps I am imagining it, ah well.
SkyDrive

Post by SkyDrive »

Faustyna wrote:Thanks for searching! I've been looking too, can't find any more information other than it being a mix of Aura, Atoli and Shino's themes. Perhaps I am imagining it, ah well.

Did you try googling the original name of the artist or try using Itunes to find it?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Was this from the disc with archives_03? That's the only thing I can think of where they added lyrics to instrumental songs...

EDIT: It's "End of Twilight" - track 7 of the abovementioned disc.
Faustyna

Post by Faustyna »

Kuukai wrote:Was this from the disc with archives_03? That's the only thing I can think of where they added lyrics to instrumental songs...

EDIT: It's "End of Twilight" - track 7 of the abovementioned disc.
Fantastic, thank you! I knew I wasn't making it up. Could you be a bit more specific as to which CD it is, I'm not certain I'm looking through the correct ones.

EDIT: Archives is something I somehow wasn't aware of. Will have to look into it and figure out where to get these missing .hack//Stuff.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

How did you ever hear it if you don't have it, is what I'm wondering...
Faustyna

Post by Faustyna »

Kuukai wrote:How did you ever hear it if you don't have it, is what I'm wondering...
I'm pretty sure the lyrical-variation was in one of the games. I couldn't ever locate it on the CDs, apparently because I'm missing some.
arsenicandlace

Post by arsenicandlace »

alright ive been looking everywhere online for this song also. i heard it on youtube originally and i *think* its actually a vocal version of kites theme, not swaying emotions (even though they are technically the same song imo) i cant find .hack//archives 3 online to listen to anywhere (and the archives is soooooo expensive T.T)
edit: found it, to listen to it you need to sing up for a free account, and put up with an add or two ¬¬ but this is the song i heard
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/kbPxbBXx/hac ... cal_V.html

(p.s. sorry if im rez-ing an old post, i am new and thought because it was on the front page it was still relevant, that and it seemed like a waste to start another thread about the same thing. but i will if its a forum necessity)