Official US OST Release?

azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Official US OST Release?

Post by azureeagle »

Has any of the .hack OSTs ever been released officially in the US? I can only find Japanese versions at a local Anime shop.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Official US OST Release?

Post by Kuukai »

The various discs of the Limited Edition .hack//SIGN DVDs came with .hack//SIGN OST 1, .hack//SIGN OST 2, .hack//EXTRA SOUNDTRACK, the .hack//Liminality OST, and a box to put it all in. The .hack//Roots OST appears to be out here as a standalone and Amazon is selling it. Afaik anything aside from these five is probably either an expensive import or a cheap bootleg. Both can sometimes wind up in stores...
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

I myself had purchased .hack//GAME Best and PERFECT Collections at my local Suncoast video store in the mall around 2003. Both were not localized however as in the text were as the Japanese packaging. But as Kuukai stated, majority of the OST's came with the anime DVD's, even .hack//Legend of the Twilight had its .hack//Legend of the Twilight OST packaged with its beginner's box set.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Additionally, there's 2 //Roots OSTs that, like //Sign, came with the special editions of the anime.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Insydius wrote:I myself had purchased .hack//GAME Best and PERFECT Collections at my local Suncoast video store in the mall around 2003. Both were not localized however as in the text were as the Japanese packaging. But as Kuukai stated, majority of the OST's came with the anime DVD's, even .hack//Legend of the Twilight had its .hack//Legend of the Twilight OST packaged with its beginner's box set.

The only ones I found at are suncoast was Roots
jhonsadins

Post by jhonsadins »

The official Japanese release date for Sony PSP title Kingdom Hearts: ... As you can see, the kingdom has drawn for us a chibi Sora, who is just adorable! ...