Twilight sea

tsukasa4692

Twilight sea

Post by tsukasa4692 »

or sea of twilight w/e you prefer. anyway, I bought some of the DVD's at FYE and I got two of em limited edition. the Ver.3 was limited edition and it came with the .hack liminality CD. on the little CD that was also included it had a thousand and one nights and Twilight sea. well.. Twilight sea was only 90 seconds long, But now i know that was just because it ended so abdruptly, and in the middle of a word too (well i think in the middle of a word.. lol) why does it do that? and which CD has that full version.. lol I like that song its pretty good :3
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Re: Twilight sea

Post by FallenDragon »

The Liminality OST Bonus Disk only has the TV Version of both the OP and the ED. If you want the complete version of Sea of Twilight/Twilight Sea/Tasogare no Umi you can find it in the Edge Single, if I'm not mistaken.
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

ok thanks. i have another question. i got volume.. 4 and volume 5 limited edition. one of which came with the CD mentioned earlier, another with a big box to put cd's in. If I were to buy the rest of the DVD's limited edition (or platinum i think) would they have the other CD's in them? Im hoping to get the complete .Hack//sign OST.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Yes, the limited editions have the rest of the CDs.
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

allrite cool, guess if i cant find them individually ill get the dvd's again.. lol