information on the song "aura"

Twilisapien

information on the song "aura"

Post by Twilisapien »

by boohoowoo

does anybody have or know where i can find lyrics, for the original language and translated into english? and what exact language it is?

google will not help me here

i search google it gives me the lyrics and crap for yuki kajiura's version
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Re: information on the song "aura"

Post by iuliathe3rd »

I'm not sure that Aura's Theme even has any lyrics that can be identified as belonging to any real language. It's likely just random. They do that a lot in the .hack game music.
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

ha, seems true but im sure they aren't making up a language

anyways if anybody comes across this please tell me

what about this, does anybody know an official website for boohoowoo in which i can contact them?
ComfortablyNumb

Post by ComfortablyNumb »

Aura's theme for the games is the introduction to the Epitaph of Twilight in German. It's also notable for the fact that the song was recorded from her bathroom using the acoustics (she just turned the MP3 of the instrumental up full blast).

It may not have the lyrics, but the .hack//Game Music collection was released here by Geneon, and should be available on Amazon. The booklet has some interesting facts about the music and is a "Q and A" session with the composers.
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

ComfortablyNumb wrote:Aura's theme for the games is the introduction to the Epitaph of Twilight in German. It's also notable for the fact that the song was recorded from her bathroom using the acoustics (she just turned the MP3 of the instrumental up full blast).

It may not have the lyrics, but the .hack//Game Music collection was released here by Geneon, and should be available on Amazon. The booklet has some interesting facts about the music and is a "Q and A" session with the composers.
your not getting it mixed up with the song indio which was recorded in yuki's bathroom are you? anyways

i have the cd and it has no booklet just a sleeve, well.. i have the perfect collection, anyways if its in german thats good to know,

anyways, so what your saying is.. that song is the first couple lines for the epitaph of twilight? hm.. ill have to test that theory
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Twilisapien wrote: your not getting it mixed up with the song indio which was recorded in yuki's bathroom are you? anyways
No, they're right. I have the Best of and Perfect collection CDs, and the insert booklet does say that Aura's Theme was recorded from the bathroom to get that echo-y effect.
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

i just got through comparing aura's theme with the epitaph intro and i'd say i saw no similarities. although i do believe it is sung in german i don't think it's the epitaph.
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

man i really want to know what the lyrics say..

if anybody could get them in german that would be fine and dandy.. *pokes google translate*
ComfortablyNumb

Post by ComfortablyNumb »

Edit:

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... nsou+Wotan
Apparently, Aura's Theme is part of the opening of the Epitaph, in a sense.