Hermit--the son of Macha?

A.R.T

Hermit--the son of Macha?

Post by A.R.T »

This just hit me like a brick to the face.

Aura had a daughter named Zefie.

The Epitaph Users were the "Children of Morganna" in Aura's words. As we know,Elk and Macha/Mia were close...in part 2 of G.U., Endrance sensed the "Mia" portion of his Epitaph in his lost weapon. It's a long shot, but could Hermit be the son of Macha and Endrance? As far as humans and AIs go, Endrance was the closest to Macha. He loved her...so maybe after regaining the "Mia" portion of herself, Macha began to talk to her other counterpart and a "spiritual reunion" of sorts with Endrance ala the way Skeith talked to Haseo in Vol.3...

Seeing how Hermit is a boy and childlike in nature, seemingly curious and mischievous of everything around him and how it's mentioned that he is "looking for something" like Zefie was looking for Aura...could Hermit be looking for Macha/Mia?
(Phantom) Thief

Re: Hermit--the son of Macha?

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

IMO  Hermit was searching for the virus core debug item that he set down during The One Sin Event. It holds some significance to him. Also this is from memory, but the relationship between Elk/Endrance and Mia/Macha is based off of unrequited love remember? Even during Chap Chup Case although Mia understood Kaoru's attachment to her PC, she encouraged him to stand on his own and IIRC that she would always be with him. We don't know what happened with the original Kaoru, but the Endrance from the Akashic Records encouraged the distance in their relationship. He regarded that time with her as sweet memories and allowed his previous character Elk to experience that for his own right. At least that's IIRC. I don't believe Hermit is their son, but Quantum isn't finished. Beside how would the two even go about to make it? I guess there might be something in Integration. (Honestly...Twilight Knight Endrance has more of chance than the original.) Watch me be wrong...
Kim_Hyral

Post by Kim_Hyral »

By mentioning the name of ZEFIE, I have a little question =/

What's happened to Zefie after the events from .hack//Legend of Twilight??
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Kim_Hyral wrote:By mentioning the name of ZEFIE, I have a little question =/

What's happened to Zefie after the events from .hack//Legend of Twilight??
She died or "'returned to the winds". Watch the 2nd to last entry of the Terminal Disk.
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Its pretty much been said but Jun, Tokio and Saika were the last people to meet her. When her mother dissappered from R:1 Zefie vanished from the game and went to her mama's place. After Aura was defeated she returned during R:X.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

For a while, and then went back. There is a little ambiguity as to whether it was a past or present Zefie though...
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

So wait, Hermit is the son of... this?!?!?!?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsafCAIpWV0