Quantum Trailer

Kim_Hyral

Re: Quantum Trailer

Post by Kim_Hyral »

...Th...That Girl is... really Aura?? :shock:
She is so beautiful!! Has more pictures from Aura?
Please, post more Aura's pictures!! I beg you... :cry:
(ghh...)
(Damm... not again..................)

...Oo.ok..... It's Just... Oh! never mind!! :roll:

Forgetten about me!
Let's continue the topic! :toimonster:

The Quantum is... yeah... so cool... yeah It's so cool...
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Is who Aura? I don't think we've seen Aura yet, at least not for real, that would be weird... If you really want to see what she looks like now watch the preview of what happens two years later:

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kuukai wrote:Is who Aura? I don't think we've seen Aura yet, at least not for real, that would be weird
One of her pics was posted in the last page, coming from the Quantum trailer in that same post.
So yep, in a way, we've "seen" her already, dunno if for "real" or not, but she is sure as heck appearing in that trailer D8

Now let's keep Kim out of this topic until maybe the next page or so, where there are no visible Aura images...even though it's very amusing to see him not only for his overreactions but his broken-ish english as well >3>; lol

And that Aura in the trailer you just posted looks all "normal and fine" to me...mysterious and all but that's the way she is. lol
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Her "skin" might be normal, but there's a very good reason she's shown differently in that trailer and why that's probably nothing more than a phantom in R:X. I wouldn't expect a determined expression or anything like that...

Her memories and power are all gone, and she is wandering outside of The World.
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Aura will wander the network but nothing prevents her from appearing in the game temporarily. She was in the records last after all. That said its still likely a Phantom, just saying there is a chance. Also, a correction on the .hack//Quantum Novel, it should be released on February 1, 2011. Here:

http://www.hack.channel.or.jp/quantum/novel.html (No one believed me the first time?)
Kim_Hyral

Post by Kim_Hyral »

Er... uhnn... That female Kite... is so cute... :shock:
Maybe I can search for your hentais!! =p
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

I find it interesting that the cover for the novel is in the animation's style. Makes me wonder if any other illustrations in the novel will also be that way? 'Twould be neat anyway.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

looks okay, but I'm curious Anime Monkey, does hermit talk? Because I havent seen (or actually heard) him/her talk.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

I haven't actually seen the OVAs yet or anything, but I'm assuming he does talk. He has a VA after all, although I suppose that's no guarantee.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

how about in the manga, does he talk?
d5t

Post by d5t »

Kaori wrote:how about in the manga, does he talk?
Hermit isn't in the manga. The OVA is out Jan 28th in Japan, so we will know soon enough if Hermit is a mute! :D
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

doesnt hermit talk here?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Anime Monkey wrote:I haven't actually seen the OVAs yet or anything, but I'm assuming he does talk. He has a VA after all, although I suppose that's no guarantee.
The summary directly quotes him, but whether he speaks out loud or via text is unclear.
d5t wrote:Hermit isn't in the manga. The OVA is out Jan 28th in Japan, so we will know soon enough if Hermit is a mute! :D
Hermit was in part of the manga preview, why wouldn't he be in it?
Kaori wrote:doesnt hermit talk here?
That's not the manga, just a manga. But yes, Hermit talks in the 4koma.
d5t

Post by d5t »

Kuukai wrote:
Anime Monkey wrote:I haven't actually seen the OVAs yet or anything, but I'm assuming he does talk. He has a VA after all, although I suppose that's no guarantee.
The summary directly quotes him, but whether he speaks out loud or via text is unclear.
d5t wrote:Hermit isn't in the manga. The OVA is out Jan 28th in Japan, so we will know soon enough if Hermit is a mute! :D
So is Hermit in the Link manga? That's what I was stating. When can I get a Hermit plushie imported from Japan, btw? :D
BlocBuster

Post by BlocBuster »

Man, why do they keep referring to Aura in some sort of way all the time? We know she plays a significant role in the story, and her existence impacted the game in very obvious ways but she should have already been a thing of the past. A "daughter" or "son", or some kind of continuation that links back to her should be the main focus of attention with these new titles. Personally, I think Aura is overrated.

Give it a rest already! Gawd.
hidora

Post by hidora »

d5t wrote:
Kuukai wrote:
So is Hermit in the Link manga? That's what I was stating. When can I get a Hermit plushie imported from Japan, btw? :D
I think Kaori and Kuukai were talking about the Quantum+ manga, not the Link manga o.o
(Phantom) Thief

There is another trailer available.

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

So, that's the trailer for the 3rd OVA? Seems like things got much more interesting, deeper and serious. Seems like Shamrock and Sakuya are working together as well...quite expected, IMO.

And it's 12AM and after such a tiresome school day i don't feel like reading any more programming lines...but that little screenshot seems quite interesting. They definetly look like programming lines or instructions at the very least...and they deal with...neurons and targets? Most likely related to that thingy happening with Iori? ...Was that even the name of Mary's player? I have to sleep XD lol
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

What? It was totally expected! ...once we knew she was Pi.

Mary's name is Eri. Also, I like Tobias's army.

Holy crap, Amagi is in this too?! I mean, we knew he survived, but I imagined he'd just live in a cave now like all the other former .hack characters must be doing. I guess with the Pi thing I should have expected Link characters. But really, between Amagi, Pi, Genius, and possibly Yata (I mean, c'mon, Pi's involved) fighting against them, I don't really see how ALTIMIT has a chance in hell. They would have to introduce some stop-all uberleet hacker the likes of which we've never seen. ...Or maybe resurrect Harald?

Well I guess that presumes Amagi has given up on Immortal Dusk, but I would kinda hope he has...
(Phantom) Thief

It could be a flashback. Also I forgot to post some pictures last time. I can't see the kana. Here: