A New .hack// 3rd generation anime character design

Integra

Re: A New .hack// 3rd generation anime character design

Post by Integra »

In my opinion, Sakuya couldn't be Kite's daughter. Reason being? If Quantum is taking place in 2020, then he'd be 24. 2024? Kite is 28. Knowing Kite, he wouldn't have a kid so early, let alone even try to while at college. Sakuya looks like a good 12-14 year old if you ask me, and as stated, even though this is "fiction", we've seen some forms of realistic ideals here in this series.
KaotinShadows

Post by KaotinShadows »

If you say that Sakuya can be the daughter of Kite, in this case, why not say the same about Mary? Who she would BlackRose's daughter? And Tobias, the son of Balmung? And Shamrock's daughter of Aina? And Smith, the son of Piros? No, seriously, it is silly to say that just because they are similar in appearance.
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

KaotinShadows wrote:If you say that Sakuya can be the daughter of Kite, in this case, why not say the same about Mary? Who she would BlackRose's daughter? And Tobias, the son of Balmung? And Shamrock's daughter of Aina? And Smith, the son of Piros? No, seriously, it is silly to say that just because they are similar in appearance.
Alright, personally I don't think there are any connections like this between any of the characters in this series and previous ones. That aside, I do see your point that appearance similarities don't warrant this kind of speculation. however...
KaotinShadows wrote:Shamrock's daughter of Aina?
was it really necessary to bring up this one? Aina was 12 in G.U. So that makes her between 15 and 19 depending on the placement of quantum right? And she's already got a daughter with enough maturity and leadership skills to run a guild? okay okay so i know running a guild in a net game isn't a big deal but either way i just have to say if this were true. dang Kuhn... you work fast.
moon queen

Post by moon queen »

I honestly dont think that even any of the old character's players maybe involved, so maybe they look like them in game but its just looks, and any way its probably some connection to aura that makes them special, but I seemed to notice something: MOST OF KITE'S PC'S HAD THOSE RED MARKS ON THEIR CHEEKS EXCEPT FOR KITE/SORA, wonder why? :?