Sad

shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Sad

Post by shugo_lover »

I'm sad that .hack// is ending with link. Sense link doesnt look like its going to be all that great either. Oh well. I'm glade that all the games and its anime and stuff are going to come out very soon. What do you people think? Exsited for it or not?
Sadivinedevil

Re: Sad

Post by Sadivinedevil »

shugo_lover wrote:I'm sad that .hack// is ending with link. Sense link doesnt look like its going to be all that great either. Oh well. I'm glade that all the games and its anime and stuff are going to come out very soon. What do you people think? Exsited for it or not?

I'm kind of glad .hack in ending. If they were to continue it after link then it would become dull, and boring. Every series must end, but I'm sure CyberConnect2 is going to start another IP that we can look forward to in the future.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

It's better that .hack ends sooner rather than later, instead of turning into poor Sonic over there.

And seriously, wait to pass criticism until you've played the game. I have high hopes for Link's gameplay, it actually looks real fun to me.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

And unlike Sonic, .hack is still being run by the people who started it. At this point "Sega" is just a dead hermit crab, and Sammy is wearing its old shell...
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

.hack should've ended with //LotT, (not that trainwreck anime,) it was the perfect ending.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Which is an interesting thing to say, since Udeden itself was a somewhat awkward transition, from both an art and storytelling perspective.
Sadivinedevil

Post by Sadivinedevil »

LotT is my favorite manga from the series even if you don't read AI Buster to get the references that are throughout the manga. I still think it is one of the more original Ideas added to the series since it started. Unlike G.U.'s switch the hero and the enemies around aproach which still turned out well in the end. I hope that they don't make an anime off Link telling the story in a different way which is what they did with LotT.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Sadivinedevil wrote:I hope that they don't make an anime off Link telling the story in a different way which is what they did with LotT.
It would be so darn funny if that happened, and the anime turned out to be more enjoyable and with a better story than the manga and the game, way more accepted for all fans and interested even for people who don't know about .Hack...and yes, with that anime being non-canon and not linked to the rest of .Hack at all XD
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Most of the people who hate Link are barely giving the game a chance, so I don't think an anime version would do much better...
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

The game actualy looks fun, but an anime...I dunno it could be good.
Rozalin

Post by Rozalin »

I just hope this Anime is kind of good the Anime that I saw in the trailers was kind of 'meh' like let's hope they make it good.