So...

d5t

Re: So...

Post by d5t »

crimsonxking wrote:What do we know so far? There are going to be two anime for this? I read elsewhere that one of them was to be a CGI OVA, but they had no backing info to confirm that claim. What about the other one? Are we to expect n actual series out of one of these two things? They say they will both come out after the game? Does that mean they will not lead-into the game like SIGN and ROOTS?
One will be CGI, the other is up in the air; most likely non-CGI by Bandai Visual. There isn't going to be a TV series. That's about as much as we know and has been confirmed through translations.
Sadivinedevil

Post by Sadivinedevil »

d5t wrote:
crimsonxking wrote:What do we know so far? There are going to be two anime for this? I read elsewhere that one of them was to be a CGI OVA, but they had no backing info to confirm that claim. What about the other one? Are we to expect n actual series out of one of these two things? They say they will both come out after the game? Does that mean they will not lead-into the game like SIGN and ROOTS?
One will be CGI, the other is up in the air; most likely non-CGI by Bandai Visual. There isn't going to be a TV series. That's about as much as we know and has been confirmed through translations.

Maybe the CGI film will be for the original series like G.U. Trilogy was for the G.U. series or something along those lines. I could swear that I heard something about it a while back, but the person said it jokingly in an interview (I think). It's been a while since I read this topic, but more or less the new CGI film might be .hack Quadrilogy.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Apparently "3D" is the keyword for the CC2 animation. It's possible it's a retelling of original .hack, though since it's also the very last thing in the lineup, it might be some sort of finale...
Sadivinedevil

Post by Sadivinedevil »

Kuukai wrote:Apparently "3D" is the keyword for the CC2 animation. It's possible it's a retelling of original .hack, though since it's also the very last thing in the lineup, it might be some sort of finale...
Only time will tell, but if they are to retell the original story it needs to be revised better than what they did with XXXX. Don't get me wrong I like XXXX, but the pacing was really bad in that manga.
BlueHero45

Post by BlueHero45 »

Sadivinedevil wrote:
Kuukai wrote:Apparently "3D" is the keyword for the CC2 animation. It's possible it's a retelling of original .hack, though since it's also the very last thing in the lineup, it might be some sort of finale...
Only time will tell, but if they are to retell the original story it needs to be revised better than what they did with XXXX. Don't get me wrong I like XXXX, but the pacing was really bad in that manga.
Ya, XXXX was more of a story of Cubia then a retelling of the original story