Which is your favourite .hack//Roots character?

Favourite .hack//Roots character?

Haseo
26%
Ovan
10%
Shino
7%
Tabby
9%
Sakisaka
4%
Naobi
2%
Tawaraya
1%
Ender
No votes
Phyllo
11%
B set
0%
Gord
2%
Tri-Edge
12%
Yata
No votes
Pi
1%
Kuhn
6%
Saburo
7%
Tohta
1%
Seisaku
1%
Hideyo
0%

Total votes: 271

-Loveless-

Re: Which is your favourite .hack//Roots character?

Post by -Loveless- »

I like Sakisaka. But I bought the Japanese Box Set of roots with the crapy English subs, and they call him Hakisaka. So now I keep calling him that XD But I like Sakisaka cause he never get's any love D:
Alioth

Post by Alioth »

its really hard not to choose Haseo. He had a better development than anyone else who had a development.The endings were really disappointing though, both for roots and G.U. Shino would have to be next. Tabby would have been a sure in for me if only she didn't quit the way she did. I just had a feeling that they needed to get rid of haseo's past in the twilight brigade for them to be able to develop haseo in G.U. Yes, i guess they needed to do this but it feels like the way she quit was just an excuse or something since they couldnt think of any better...
tayuya502

Post by tayuya502 »

shino and balmung
twinblader

Post by twinblader »

ovan I like him because he barely gave away anything and kept quite a lot of the time any other anime I would pick the main action character but this is a different story

plus it made people wonder more and more what was in his arm also:tri-edge,aura,skeith and the other avatars!
grave robbing adept rogue

Post by grave robbing adept rogue »

haseo he comes out of nowhere and saves tabby and sakisaka then acts like nothing happened
Phyllo27

Post by Phyllo27 »

It would be haseo... but in this case Phyllo wins for me :3. Just cause he's got a lot info to share.... :P and haseo went kinda crazy halfway through the anime x3.
MrAsh666

Post by MrAsh666 »

I like ovan he was the most strongest player on .hack.
VenusShadowWarlock
Location: The Shadow Pokemon lab in Pokemon Colosseum, tugging on Ein's bouncy hair thingy :D

Post by VenusShadowWarlock »

Favorite male character is Ovan. When I first saw the opening video, he looked like a pretty interesting character. Turns out he is :)

My favorite female character is definately Shino. Too bad she's only in half the anime. XD I really like the character designs that Shino and Atoli have.
Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

haha, i would have to agree with you on that. I also liked Shino, for some reason i always thought she was really cool, probably also because of the character design. My Favorite male character i think is Haseo, i don't usually like the main character in a anime series but i really liked his story.