When does it air

Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

Tri_Edge1 wrote:same. in a way i like whatching them in jap with subs cause it's just more natural having jap voices but still it gets annoyinmg haveing to read it especially when ur reading sumthin and it dissapears b4 u get to finish
I wouldn't care I really just want to see it asap because I have this werid urge going for that last 9months that makes me need to see or beat or even read everything dotHAck
Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

I see ouch that must suck I can always fine the card game over here because it's not that popular but I havent looked for A.I Buster yet because I'm reading legands of twilight
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

australia is probably going to get it like month's after the state's get it anyway's......

GIVE US SOME GOOD STUFF OVER HEAR, DAMN IT! :twisted:

i hate waiting...............it get's boring.................
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Stop complaining!

I'd be very surprised if us Brits get .hack at all! I've been forced to order both SIGN and LotT on DVD, so I have to wait until the episodes are released on DVD.

We are seriously anime-deprived over here... -_-'
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

-_-' Because we have it worse that you, that's why I said that you should stop complaining.