New .hack anime announced

Yuki

Post by Yuki »

I have read somewhere that new information should be released soon.
kire12

Post by kire12 »

yep, jan 26, i hope, if we get enof money. if u have a paypall acount, please donate them some mulla, i wanna c the info!!
Sepsisst

Post by Sepsisst »

Maromi wrote:As I stated in the comments, I'm hoping it'll be more of a meaningful, dramatic anime, like //SIGN, instead of the silliness that is .hack//Legend of the Twilight.
I agree with Maromi fully. I have all of the //sign series and really liked it...and I have seen episodes of lott and was not thrilled w/the difference of the two :shock: . Il admit I have not watched the whole LOTT series and im sure I would still like it(b/c im a .hack fan) but it was just had a silly feel to it compared to //sign... in my opinion :wink:
Nakushita

Post by Nakushita »

Roots looks cool, though I wounder why it is called "Roots". That sounds like it would be about the begining of the .Hack world, not this new age.
Mitsuhide_Akechi

Post by Mitsuhide_Akechi »

it could be seen as the new "The World" since they did have the server reset and redone, but I cannot really say.
Nakushita

Post by Nakushita »

Mitsuhide_Akechi wrote:it could be seen as the new "The World" since they did have the server reset and redone, but I cannot really say.
I sense that is how all .Hack series will end, a final fight and a server reset.
Kaibutsu

Post by Kaibutsu »

I would think, since the new "World" still has "Roots" in the old game, like Kite of the Azure Flame. And it will blossom into something new